Chapter 4: Damn you're stubborn. || Picture Perrie and Zayn on the side ||

Chapter 4 : Damn you're stubborn

Picture of Perrie and Zayn on the side >>>

★★★★Sky's POV★★★★

When I walked back down stairs a few minutes later I was greeted by Louis' mum Johanna along with his five younger sisters Charolette AKA Lottie who looked about the age of 14, Georgia who looked about 13, Felicite AKA Fizzy who looked the age 12 , and, Pheobe and Daisy who were cute twins about the age of 8. We were all now sat at the large table talking over our plates which consisted of different varieties of food my mum had prepared. I always thought it was pretty funny how sweet and innocent she acted around other people, I mean my mum wasn't a bad person, but she also wasn't the greatest mum. It seemed like when I needed her most she wasn't there, not even when her boyfriend beat me

----her own daughter. I knew she was scared of him but what I didn't understand is why she didn't leave him then. I mean, I thought love was about feeling trust and safety around that special person, not fear and sadness.

"So how was school?" Someone asked pulling me from my curious thoughts and back to reality. I looked up to meet my mums forest green eyes before answering, "Uh good, for the most part." My mum nodded her head still smiling. "Thats great." This time I was the one to nod. My mum and I never really had a full conversation, if any at all (unless we were having a screaming match). There really wasn't anything much to say so, we didn't say anything.

"So what all is there to do around here?" Johanna spoke making me glad I didn't have to continue the awkward conversation mum and I were having. As they started talking about different activities and sights here in Doncaster I once again zoned out, but this time I wasn't thinking about my mum and her boyfriend's fucked up relationship, I was thinking about the cute new boy that sat beside me and what exactly was going on. I mean at school he looked like a complete nerd and now, here he is with a black beanie, leather jacket, black skinny jeans, and, a lip and eyebrow piercing in. I didn't understand what his secret was or why he even had a secret but I was determined to figure this mysterious boy out one way or another.

"Hey Sky?" Mum addressed me making my eyes once again meet hers. "Yes?" I asked. "I was just wondering if you and Louis would take the girls outside for a little bit." She suggested with a small smile. "Erm---sure." I spoke as I got up from the wooden chair making it squeak slightly as did the five other girls and Louis.

I walked over to the large see through door that showed a small swing, slide, pool, and other playground toys. I slid the doors open before stepping out into the light breeze of fall with everyone else behind me. Lottie, Fizzy, and Georgia all seemed captivated by their phones while Daisy and Phoebe took turns on the small slide and Louis and I both took a seat on the swing set. "Hi." I smiled as I spoke to the optimistic boy. "Hey." He spoke with the small smirk he'd held since I first met him playing on his lips.

"So tell me Lou, why is it that you dress like a complete geek at school when in reality your the complete opposite?" I couldn't help but ask the question I had been dying to know for so long, but didn't have the nerves to ask earlier. "You called me Lou." He smirked amusingly, dodging my question. So what if I called him Lou, I don't see whats so funny about it. "No I didn't." I argued anyway. "Yes you did!" He argued back. "Nope." I still denied it. "Yes." He argued further.

"No I didn't!"

"Uh yes you did!"

"Not uh!"

"Yes huh!"

"Nope!"

"Yes!"

"No!"

We continued our childish arguing.

"If you say no one more time I swear, I'll start tickling you." He threatened. Being tickled was something that usually made me give in, but I was stubborn and had win this argument. "No." I dared to say. Louis gave me a playful grin before lightly tackling me to the ground and lightly squeezing my sides making me break into a fit of laughter.

"S--St--Stop." I spoke in between fits of loud laughter. "Nope, not until you admit that you said Lou." He spoke teasingly. "Nope." I squeaked as he was still tickling me. "Damn you're stubborn." Louis smiled, kind of like earlier, but this time it was somehow different.

The way his eyes would get small indents under them, I've never noticed how beautiful his ocean blue eyes were until now or, how they had a sparkly glint in them. His eyes were so captivating and seemed to draw me in further and further before I knew what I was doing I felt his smooth lips against mine making sparks electrify my whole body and my heart beat to quicken, but then it hit me and I hurriedly pushed him away. I have a boyfriend, and I just cheated on him!!! Oh my god what am I going to do?!?! I feel like such a whore.

★★★★★★★★★★

(A/N) Hey guys! Sorry this chapter wasn't the best and was sooo short but I was trying to get this updated for you guys as soon as possible, next time It'll be longer!!! And I also know that were taking things a bit fast but I promise its not going to be like that through-out the whole story! Wuv you guys!!! Thanks so much for reading!!! Please comment, vote, and follow!!! The more you guys do that the more encouragement we feel to continue writing!!!

-XX Lydney and Sharry

P.S. We made an email and twitter so that you guys and talk to us, tell us what you think, and, what you think we could do to better the story.

Email: lydneysharry@outlook.com

Twitter: @lydneysharry178 and @LydneySharry (We forgot we had the first one and made another haha XD)