Chapter 5: Oh my God. || Picture of Harry and Louis on the side ||

Picture of Harry and Louis on the side >>>

★★★★Sky's POV★★★★

Oh. My. God. What the fuck am I going to do? I know I can be a bitch at times but this, this was an all time low for me. I've always hated cheaters and yet here there I was cheating on the one person I loved the most. Sure I've never met him, but he still means the world to me and I knew that this would hurt him a lot. "Fuck!" Louis exclaimed from beside me. I looked over at him to see that he to regretted what had just happened seconds ago.

"Oh my God, oh my God, oh my God." I repeated nervously as tears sprung my eyes. I knew that Supernatural (She doesn't know his name yet :P) would definitely break up with me when he found out, but I couldn't blame him, what I just did was horrible. At that thought I stood up from the ground, ran to the glass door, and, pulled it open as I stormed into my house. I jogged up the stairs as fast as I could and went to my room, jumping on bed as I sobbed into my pillow. "Sky sweetie, is everything okay?" I heard mum's voice through the small wooden door. "Leave me the fuck alone!" I screeched.

Instead being the type of girl that wants to be comforted by their mum I was the opposite, when I was upset I just wanted to be alone. I hated when people saw me cry. "Come on Skyler tell me what happened." Mum demanded using my full name. I hated my full name so much. I stood up from my bed and stormed to the door. I jerked the door open and yelled, "I said leave me the fuck alone!!!!" I was now not only upset and disappointed with myself but, also pissed off. This is why we never talked. "Don't you dare talk to me like that!" She yelled back.

"Just did." I daringly hissed with a small smirk on my mouth. Just then Louis came walking up the stairs with a worried and guilty look on his face. "Um Mrs. Daniels can I talk to Sky for a second." He asked politely. "Please call me Kelly sweetie, and sure." She smiled softly before walking away making me roll my eyes. Fake bitch.

"What the fuck do you want?" I hissed making Louis hold his hands up in surrender. "I just wanted to say sorry for the way I acted after we kissed I didn't mean to hurt-" He started but I cut him off. "You really think that hurt me? I could care less about what my emotions. I'm upset because I just cheated on my boyfriend and I'm completely terrified he'll break up with me. I really don't know what I'm going to do. I cannot lose him." I couldn't help but sob as I spoke.

Louis wrapped his strong arms around me and rubbed my back soothingly as he tried to comfort me, and I actually let him for once feeling nothing but safety and warmth in his arms. Something I haven't felt in a while. "I guess were in the same boat then." Louis spoke and I automatically knew he was talking about his girlfriend, which made me feel worse. Not only did I cheat on the one person that made my life worth living, but I also kissed someone else's boyfriend. Fuck, I'm such a horrible person.

I'm like Freddy Krueger times 50 or, at least that's how I felt. Why was life so complicated? Why were relationships so complicated? Why was I such a fuck up? Why couldn't I do anything right? Why the fuck did I just cheat on my boyfriend? That's when it hit me, if I felt this way, then how did Louis feel?

"You know if she breaks up with you she has to be really stupid." I lightly smiled through the tears. "And why is that?" He asked his mouth also holding a small smile though I could tell he was having a battle inside of his head. "Because I can tell that you really love her and if a guy loves you as deeply as you love her you shouldn't let them go."