Chapter 14: I'll never let anyone hurt you.

As promised here is the new chapter...Excuse my whining you are about to read. XD but it's not all whining, I swear!

You guys better love me because I made sure that this chapter was up on time, I even typed part of this on a day where my arm was stabbed (Long story) and had just got home from the hospital... for some reason it hurts like fuck to move my hand? If you don't believe me I had medical papers, a cut, and probably a bunch of blood stains on my father's floor (Poor dad probably had to clean it up after I went to the hospital and my momma and step dad picked me up..Which makes me feel bad).. But yeahh >.<

Just a reminder that SBB will be updated every Wednesday and that it won't be long until this story is over and I begin to write SGG!!! I'm excited, especially because I have NEVER finished a story before!! More info and sneak peaks of SGG are coming soon so, stay tuned my lovely beauties!! :)

LISTEN TO CRIMINAL BY BRITNEY SPEARS AND WONDERWALL BY OASIS!!!! ;P (My boyfriend, Cody, sang Wonderwall to me the other day when he asked me back out! Hehe)

★★★★Sky's POV★★★★

My eyes starred blankly at the television in front of me, flinching slightly everytime a gory scene flashed in front of me. Though I could see every detail of the movie, it was as if my brain couldn't process the dialogue going on between the two, horrified character who were fighting to stay alive.

To say I was terrified in that moment would be an understatement, but it wasn't because of the movie, not even close. Is it weird that in that moment I felt a mixture of complete safety and horror all in one? Well, that's how it was in his arms. I thought that no matter what, I couldn't help but feel safe when he held me, but the fear of the unknown was definitely there.

I didn't know whether or not he killed his own father, but the possibilities were still there, and even though I was positive Louis would never harm me, there was still a chance that I had the arms of a criminal wrapped around. A criminal that I fell in love with. Knowing that made me feel extremely uneasy. I mean, who wouldn't feel uneasy in this situation?

Why hadn't Louis told me about his abusive father? Why hadn't he told me about the murderous thoughts that crossed his mind? I told him about Brian---mum. I had even told him about my father, the man I hadn't seen since the age of 10. The person supposed to guide me and set an example of how a man should treat a women, but instead he left. He fucking left and when I needed him most.

"Baby?" Louis' worried voice quietly spoke, breaking my deep train of thoughts."Hm?" I mumbled while still starring blankly at the T.V. I hadn't looked at Louis much, nor had I talked to him, since the events of earlier. "Are you okay?" He questioned and I could just picture him biting his lip ring anxiously with worry-filled eyes. "Yeah, why wouldn't I be?" Oh just because your boyfriend might be a killer---No big deal, honestly, my annoying self conscience sassily remarks. Stupid slut, I internally scream at her.

"It's just, you've been so distance, did I do something or-" Louis began, but I cut him off, "You, didn't." Liar, that stupid hoe remarks again. Bite me, I fight the urge to scream out loud as I mentally scowl at her. "Then, why won't you look at me, Sky?" He whispered as her pressed his index finger against my chin and lightly lifted it up. For the first time in the last hour or so my eyes met Louis' and, like I imagined, his teeth were gripping tightly unto the metal ring pierced into his perfect lip.

His gorgeous blue eyes filled with concern as he took in my face that I fought to keep blank, but failed with him staring at me like he was. "Baby, please tell me what's wrong." He pleaded while pushing a strand of hair behind my ear. "Nothin-" I began, but Louis cut me off, "Sky, tell me, now." This time it had came out as more of a demand. I sighed in defeat. Should I tell him the truth? Probably. Am I going to? Well, not exactly..

"It's just-" Louis glared at me warningly, making me gulp anxiously. "I'm just a little worried about going home, yeh know?" That wasn't exactly a lie...Louis gave me a look that made it clear that he knew, very well, that I was lying, but didn't question me any further as he hesitantly nodded. I knew I would eventually have to tell him the truth, but at that moment I was far from ready.

"Oh, well, if anything goes wrong, don't hesitate to tell me because I'll be there in a split second to get you, or you can stay if that's what you want. I promise you, I'll never let them hurt you, I'll never let anybody hurt you." Louis promised with an assuring smile, that made me feel a lot better about the situation I was currently in. "Thanks, Lou, but it's probably better that I head home tonight. They're probably already pissed as it is." I said while smiling, a real smile, for the first time since the events of earlier.

Even if Louis did do it, I knew that I was safe, I knew no harm would come to me as long as he was near. I knew that he loved me and that was all that mattered in that very moment. I mean, I knew that the situation would eventually have to come up, but for now, it didn't matter. "Okay." Louis smiled while kissing my head, like he often does. "Okay." I lightly whispered

(A/N: I was going to end the chapter there, but because I love you guys, I made it longer..You're welcome!! haha)

★★★★★★★★★★★★

"You sure you'll be okay?" Louis questioned as we stood on his porch with our hands latched together at our waist. "I'm sure." I sighed, smiling slightly as I took a glance at my house that was only a few feet away. "Okay, well, I love you." Louis smiled while removing one of his hands from mine and placing it on my cheek.

"I love you, too."' I lightly smiled while I starred into his loving eyes. Louis smiled lightly while leaning closer and placing a love-filled peck to my lips that sent shots of electricity through my every vein. Nothing has ever felt righter than when Louis presses his lips lips to mine, and I mean, nothing.

"Bye." He whispered with his lips still inches from mine and his hand still on my cheek. "Goodbye." I lightly smiled before placing one last peck on his lips. I then untangled our entwined fingers and turned on my heel, heading to the place I call 'home' though it's far from comforting and safe like a home should be. Once I made it to my porch I looked back to see Louis still standing there with a small smile etched on his lips. I returned the small gesture and blew him a kiss which he pretended to catch before acting as if he was placing it in his heart.

We both lightly laughed I opened my door and walked into a house I was never welcomed in, in the first place.

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

A/N: Heyo! Just a microscopic spoiler alert, hardcore drama's about to go down!!!!!!!!! ;) Not a very big spoiler, but I promise there's some crazy ass drama in the next chapter and it's beyond insane...LIKE ME!!! 😱😱😱 haha!

Loves you hoes,

Sharry xx

P.S. Comment, vote, and, follow.

P.P.S. To anyone who read the beginning (probably nobody) I'm not trying to be a bitch, but my arm hurts like crazy and I'd explain everything, but it's a long ass story that nobody would even listen to..Like this. Oh well...