Chapter 12: We'd be completely screwed, and not in a good way. (CV)

Chapter 12: We'd be completely screwed, and not in a good way either.

Recap; "I know, I haven't been able to take my eyes off of you in it all night. You look sexy." He whispered seductively making my cheeks flush. "Can we dance then?" I smiled while he nodded. "Hell yeh." He said making me smirk.

WHY WAS THIS CHAPTER SO FUCKING HARD TO WRITE?!?! I HAVE NEVER EVER HAD THIS MUCH TROUBLE WRITING A DAMN CHAPTER BEFORE!!! Ugh! 😣

WARNING THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SOME SEXUAL CONTENT, READ AT YOUR OWN RISK! (For dirtier and longer version go to the next chapter.)

★★★★Sky's POV★★★★

I gripped tightly on Louis' hand as I pulled him into the large crowd of dancing bodies. The club was playing an upbeat song that was perfect for dancing, especially the kind of dancing I had in mind. I don't think I had ever been this nervous before, not even when I had to do speeches in front of the class- Okay that didn't even make me remotely nervous, but you know what I mean, right?

A small giggle fell from my lips and a devious smile appeared on my mouth as Louis and I came to a stop in the middle of the dance floor and he pressed his large hands firmly on my waist, but I knew they wouldn't stay there for long. I knew soon my hands would be all over him too. My back side started to softly press up against his groin with the beat of the music, but as the song went on I pressed harder and harder, making his groin become harder too and soft growls fell from his dirty mouth. I smirked knowing that he was moaning because of me and saying that it wasn't a complete turn on would be well- a complete lie.

Louis' hands ran up my body sending sparks throughout my body before they finally reached my breast and began to skillfully kneed at them making waves of pleasure course through my veins along with moans falling from my lips. It made my knees weak and I had to fight the urge of collapsing in his arms. I didn't think anything could compare to the ecstasy I was feeling at that very moment.

Louis softly lips pressed against my neck and began to suck making my moans even louder. Okay, maybe I was wrong. Louis smirked against my skin making it obvious that he noticed me become louder. I couldn't help it as I reached behind me and grabbed at Louis' hair and pulled him closer, loving the feeling of his lips.

I pressed as hard as I could against Louis' erection making him growl loudly while letting some curse words slip his mouth before spinning my body around to face him before he pressed his delicious lips against mine making me groan in pleasure while yanking and pulling on his scalp. His lips left mine and began to kiss down my jaw, making it back down to where he knew drived me insane.

"Louis." His name slipped from my mouth making him growl against my neck before he sucked harder. God, he that's such a turn on. He's such a turn on and I'm surprised we haven't went this far before. "Lou-" I couldn't finish as a loud moan fell from my lips and interrupted my sentence.

"L-Le-Let's---Let's get-out-out of here." I whispered as seductively as I could in between loud sighs of pleasure. "Okay." Louis breathlessly spoke nodding. I softly smiled as I tightly gripped his hand and pulled him out of the crowd, but not before bumping into several other dancing bodies. We both skidded past our friends who had knowing looks on their face while Perrie winked and rolled her eyes lipping 'told you so'

I ignored them all and went straight for the club doors, shoving them open, making the cool night breeze hit my revealed skin. I softly shivered, but payed no mind to it as I hastened my way over to Louis' car. Thank God he drove the two of us here because otherwise we'd be completely screwed, and not in a good way either. (A/N: Hehe, get it? ;) Cheesy, I know.) Louis let go of my hand and unlocked the car doors before pulling mine open and shutting once I got in.