ANNOUNCEMENT!

Heyo! Sorry this isn't a chapter, but one will be up soon and I have an announcement I want to, well announce. Aha.

Okay so, I just wanted to take the time to tell everyone that I have a new story coming out soon called "I Miss You"...To sum it up it's basically about a girl, Acacia, who starts a YouTube for fun not even expecting to get a few views so, she's completely and utterly shocked when the Luke Hemmings follows her on Twitter and DMs her to tell her that he likes her videos. Eventually she finds herself falling deeply for him, the only problem is that he's touring around from country to country while she's stuck in her hometown of California. However, eventually Luke does in fact do a few shows in California and stays there, but only for a week and the last day he's there he and Acacia end up kissing..Which leaves Acacia confused and desperately missing him when he leaves again. Will their relationship be one that even cliche romance movie characters are jealous of or, will they end up as a disastrous hurricane?

Here's a tiny sneak peak at the story, enjoy my loves!

"Hi, YouTube, I'm Acacia." Acacia. My mind repeats her unique name over and over again. The name really suits her and it sounds so beautiful, but it's nowhere as beautiful as her flawless face. Acacia, what are you doing to me? I don't even know you and you're already driving me crazy, but in the most beautiful way. I want, no need, to find some way to talk to this girl and trust me, I will, if it's the last thing I do.