Chapter 15: I spoke to soon

LISTEN TO SCARS AND YOU DON'T KNOW ME...BOTH BY ALLISON IRAHETA <33 THESE SONGS HELP ME THROUGH A LOT AND THEY RELATE TO EVERYTHING YOU'RE ABOUT TO READ! <3

Make sure to read the author note before this chapter and make sure to follow my other Wattpad, @SharryAnderson.....I'm also updating tonight instead of tomorrow because I can't wait any longer and because it's almost time anyways!!! :)

Recap; We both lightly laughed I opened my door and walked into a house I was never welcomed in, in the first place.

★★★★Sky's POV★★★★

I slid my door open, making the smell of smoke and alcohol fill my senses. I knew her 'non-alcohol streak' wouldn't last very long. Fucking great. I sighed, throwing my jacket on a small wooden table that sat by the door and began to make my through my house, but came to an abrupt halt when I caught a glimpse of mum having a make out session with somebody who most definitely wasn't Brian. Leave it to her, to whore around.

Could this day get any worse?

The loud slamming of the door I had just entered echoed through the house and the familiar thumping of Brian's loud boots pounding against the hardwood floor was heard. I spoke to soon. That sound had been my worst nightmare since the age of 13 and every time it was heard I knew to either steer clear or I would pay the price.

Mum's head snapped up along with the man--boy?--laying above her, making me gape in shock. Not only was the boy my age, but he was also my ex boyfriend Mason Swenson. "Mason?" I gasped with my mouth hanging wide open. Mason's wide eyes looked up to meet mine, and of course his eyes were glazed over due to the alcohol that was probably coursing through his system.

At that moment I couldn't even understand why I used to love starring into his emotionless eyes, they were a dark, brown color, that we're nowhere as beautiful as Louis'. Louis. I wished he was there. Mason was my 'first love' or at least I thought he was until he took my virginity and then left me.

"What the fuck is going on here?!?!" An angry voice boomed from behind me making me, making me flinch from freight. This was all becoming to much, to handle, and my head began to spin. Louis, mum and Mason, and, of course Brain. Someone else was bound to make this even more complicated and I was just preparing for someone else to come running through the door eventually. If so, they were becoming a part of something they had no choice of leaving.

I knew, I had nothing to do with this, but Brian would find some way to pin it on me, and the fact that my ex boyfriend was the one sleeping around with mum, wasn't going to make it very hard. Mum was silent for the longest time as she starred between the four of us before she finally shoved Mason off of her, making him land on the floor with a loud thud.

"I-I-I-Uh." She stuttered nervously as she stood to her feet and began to fiddle with her fingers. "It's not-This-This isn't what it looks like, I swear." She stumbled over her words while Mason stood to his feet and dusted his jeans off, nodding vigorously from beside her. "Then what the hell is it, Jen because it sure as hell looks like you were about to fuck, your slut of a daughter's ex." Brian roared with anger.

I fought the urge to turn around and kick him in the balls in fear of what would happen if I did. Mum stayed silent. "I said, what the hell is it? Answer me when I'm talking to you." He screamed making me flinch some more. I still hadn't looked at my step father, but I didn't need to, to know that his face was red with anger and his eyes were filled with the same thing as always, hatred.

"I don't know, Brian." She sighed while placing her palm against her forehead. I rolled my eyes, she doesn't know, okay then. "You don't know?" Apparently, Brian was thinking the same thing as myself. Mum shook her head while starring at her hands. "You don't fucking know?" This time it was louder as he shoved everything off of a stand, making it all fall to the floor with an ear splitting crash.