Chapter 24

Sienna's POV

The first baseball game of the season was soon after Winter Break ended. Bennett was very excited for the game and I knew that he had been trying to get Aiden to play but Aiden wouldn't budge but there wasn't the blowout that there was before Christmas.

Bennett and I were talking more and more. I was planning a surprise for him but I needed Aiden's help and I'm not sure how that was going to do that. I had been working at the Help Group and Aiden was still coming and he wasn't actively avoiding me but we weren't talking.

I made sure that Aiden and I were sitting next to each other at the baseball. Ross made sure that Aiden came to the game, the thought that it would be a good experience for him coming to a game.

"Aiden, I have a favour to ask you," I said.

He glanced at me and returned his attention to the game.

"I'm planning a surprise for Bennett and I need your help."

"What do I need to do?" he asked.

I started telling him what I was planning. Aiden looked at me and I could see that he was thinking about it. I was close to getting him to help me and I needed his help. I stuck my lip out and made puppy dog eyes at him. I could see him crumbling and he finally agreed.

"I'll do it," he said and turned to the game.

Bennett was standing at first base. I was so distracted by talking to Aiden that I didn't notice that Bennett had been at the plate and then made it to base. Jesse was up next and I noticed that Bennett was at least three feet away from first base. Jesse swung and everyone watched the ball fly over the pitchers head.

Bennett took off and made it to second before the field at reached the ball. He glanced around and stopped at that base. I knew that he thought about going further but he didn't

Bennett and I headed out to a local café after the game. They won 4-3 and I knew that Bennett and most of the team were really annoyed at their pitchers. Bennett was still begging Aiden to start playing for the team but he was refusing.

I was stirring the chocolate milkshake that I ordered and listening to Bennett talking about his sister. Aiden walked in and I captured his sight for a minute and I knew that the plan was starting to talk place.

Aiden took the seat next to me and starting talking to Bennett.

I glanced at him and he nodded. I chugged the last bit of my milkshake and stood up.

"I'll see you guys later," I said and headed out of the café.

I was planning on taking Bennett out to dinner at this diner that looked like it had come straight from the seventies. Bennett had told me about it ages ago that it was coming and it only just opened. I checked with him Mom and she told me that he hadn't been.

Aiden was making sure that he got to the diner on time but that wasn't all. I was also planning on taking Bennett to the pool. The pool was covered in lights for the night and I heard that it looks beautiful.

I headed home and started to change. I saw that Mom was in the kitchen and I quickly headed upstairs so that I didn't have to talk to her. I had half an hour to change and get to the diner. I picked out a tan dress that was sleeves and it was knee length and it had cut outs around the neck line.

I paired it with tights since it is winter and heels. I pulled my hair into bun, touched up my makeup and headed downstairs. Mom was now in the lounge so I had to talk to her.