Chapter 9

Sienna's POV

I didn't need to go to the library and I think that Sara and Aiden knew that. I could believe that was happening to me. I hadn't realised what was happening but I suddenly noticed it last night. It pretty much just hit me in the face. I was jealous of Sara.

I had been sort of jealous of Sara for years. My parents loved her more than me and I was jealous of that. But I had known about that for years. I liked Aiden and I hadn't even realised it. I told her that I didn't and now I can't even talk to them.

I glanced around the library and stood in front of a random shelf and started to read the book titles. Someone came up behind me and grabbed my waist I jumped and saw Bennett was laughing.

"Shit, Bennett, you scared me," I said.

"Aiden said you were in here so I decided to find you," he told me.

"Thanks, you saved me from the boredom of the library."

"Then why are you here?"

"Because I didn't want to deal with Sara and Aiden's gooeyness."

"I know, seriously you have been together for weeks, they don't need to spend all of their time together," Bennett said, semi-seriously.

We both laughed just as the bell rang.

"I made it into the baseball team," he told me.

"Awesome, so you to find out how shit your pitcher is," I laughed.

"Yep, he either pitches balls or pitches ones that are either going to get hit over the fence."

"You know that Aiden used to be a pitcher?"

"Wait, why did he stop?"

"No one knows," I said as we walked into class.

We stopped the conversation once we walked in because Aiden is in this class.

Aiden and I walked to the Help Group and I was in half mind to ask him about baseball. He hadn't mentioned it in the many sessions that I had gone to of his with Ross. I don't know if I want to bring it up though because he had been in a good mood recently.

The Help Group ran slowly and we were talking about school and what made us enjoy or hate school. This was one of the conversations that I would join in. I didn't mind school but it isn't that exciting.

Aiden didn't have a session afterwards so he left and so I had a chance to talk to Ross.

"I was going to talk to Aiden about baseball. What would happen?" I asked.

"You can if you want to but he might shut you down," Ross said.

"I thought so, it's just that our school pitcher is really shit and I think that it would be good for him."

"That's what I've been telling him for months."

The first girl came in and we started the first session. Ross had got me to join in the sessions more because now that they knew me more and were more confident around me. This job confirmed for me that I want to do this.

The rest of the sessions past quickly and Ross let me go slightly early. Mom and Dad weren't there like usual. I had a couple of calls from Sara about hanging tonight. I couldn't be bother though because that would mean that Aiden would probably come to.

As much as I love the two of them I couldn't see them together. Not know that I was liked Aiden. I wasn't going to do anything about it. Sara and Aiden liked each other too much and I didn't want to destroy that.