Chapter 13

Sienna's POV

Bennett already knew this but he wrapped his arms around me and pulled me closer. The tension released from my shoulders and I collapsed into him. He held me there for a minute before stepping back so he could talk to be.

"Si, you are perfect," he said.

"It's so hard to see that in myself when so many people are telling me that I'm not."

"I know, I have an idea though."

"What?"

"I'll come and eat breakfast with you before going to school and eat dinner with you after the Help Group," he suggested.

"But what about your family and your sister?"

"They'll understand, do you agree?"

"As long as you don't cook," I bargained.

He pretended to be offended but I think that he was glad that one I agreed with him and second that he didn't have to cook.

We headed inside and he immediately noticed the piano and managed to convince me to play. I ran my fingers along the keys and started playing the song that was sitting there at the front. Bennett jumped up onto the top of the piano and started to sing extremely off-key.

I glared at him and he quickly shut up. Occasionally he would lean down and play a key that sounded strange in the song but other than that it would just be me playing. He sat down beside me and started to press random keys and generally disturbing me until I couldn't play anymore.

"Come on, let's go make food," I said once I heard his stomach groan.

He quickly stopped playing and headed downstairs with me. I grabbed my phone and saw that I had a text from Sara that I opened. She asked if I busy and I quickly lied that I was. She replied that she knew that I was finished the Help Group and asked what I was doing.

"What do I tell Sara I am doing so she doesn't come around?" I asked Bennett.

"That you have died," he said.

"Thanks for that, I think that might make her more suspicious," I teased.

I told her that I was doing homework and returned my attention to Bennett. He was playing Angry Birds very aggressively. I grabbed his shoulders from behind making him fling one backwards. He turned around and hit me.

"Don't hit the chef," I said and started to grab stuff out of the cupboards.

"I don't think that I am going to be any help, am I?" he asked.

"Nope, you can sit somewhere and supervise."

He grabbed a bunch of biscuits and jumped on top of the bench. I thought about scolding him but I couldn't be bother and it meant that he was mostly out of the way.

"What are we eating?"

"Spaghetti and tomato sauce," I said and returned my attention to my cooking.

He grabbed his phone and started playing music. He jumped off the bench and started dancing as well as dancing. I dropped the spoon that I was holding and started joining in. It was some song that I didn't recognise but it was very upbeat and was fun to dance to.

Bennett started spinning me around and it was so much fun to just let go and dance with Bennett.

"This doesn't look like homework," Sara said and paused the music.

Bennett and I both turned around and stopped dancing. She had one hand sitting on her hip and was scowling at me. Bennett raised his eyebrows at me and laughed.