Chapter 10

Sienna's POV

Aiden and Sara were waiting outside my locker. Bennett was also there but he was staring inside his locker that was near mine. Aiden was started deeply making out with Sara. I pretended to throw up and Bennett caught my eye.

We both headed off into the library. It seemed to be our usual hiding place from the gooeyness. Bennett was browsing the books but he also appeared dep in thought.

"Why do you like Aiden?" he asked and I dropped the book was holding.

"Wait, how did you figure it out?" I asked and picked up the books that I had dropped.

"I'm good at that type of thing," he said.

"I don't know. But now I can't spend time around him or Sara before getting jealous," I admitted.

"Hey, do you want me to help?"

"That would be amazing. I want to hang out with them without trying to hide it."

"I think I might have an idea. I'll talk to you later," he said and disappeared.

I was confused about what he meant and I couldn't ask him about it since he did leave. I left the library because I didn't any books. Aiden and Sara were still making out in front of my locker. I really needed to get into it so I slammed my hand into the locker beside them.

Aiden jumped backwards and slammed into my locker.

"Hey, don't damage my locker," I said.

Sara turned and stared at me.

"I need to get my books out," I said.

"But we were busy," Aiden said.

"Go make out in front of someone else's locker," I said and pulled it open.

Aiden glared at me but he and Sara didn't leave. Lilly and Ava came up behind us and joined me. The rest of the boys came in as well. Lilly gave Jesse a kiss and I groaned.

"Seriously, you couples need to get a room," I said.

They all looked at me I just rolled my eyes.

"You just need to get a boyfriend," Sara added.

Bennett joined us and I looked at him. He nodded and I managed to leave the group circle.

"What's your idea?" I asked.

"Come on a date with me," he said.

I nodded because I really want to get over Aiden.

"I'll pick you up at eight," he smirked.

I didn't mention to anyone else that Bennett and I were going out on a date. Not even Sara. I was thinking about it during lunch and I was absentmindedly stirring my salad.

"Are you going to eat that?" Bennett asked.

"I'm not hungry," I said.

He looked at me but he didn't say anything. The rest of the conversation going on was about baseball. It had been two weeks since our baseball practice with Aiden and he was refusing to talk about it to anyone. The first meeting after that practice he completely tore out Ross. I tried to convince him to just come and practice with us but he didn't.

Bennett said that their pitcher was getting worse and worse. I think that he was nervous because he knew that people thought that he is rubbish. Which he is. Halfway through lunch I noticed that my salad was gone. I looked up and saw that Bennett was eating it.

I headed home from the Help Group knowing that I have an hour to get ready. Nobody was home which was a relief. I headed upstairs and opened my wardrobe. I pulled a dress out and pulled into on. It was dark blue with white around the waist. It had lighter blue swirls.