She's Got A Way - Billy Joel

My Aggele Mou.

Sweet, innocent, perfect Aggele.

Sometimes I secretly reveled in the fact that she was MY girlfriend at school. Sure, Charlie complained sometimes that she wasn't Greek so I didn't need to bother. And she spent the night most often with any of my other brothers.

But I, Silas Korba was the one who got to hold her hand publicly at school and kiss her whenever I felt like it. I probably should have checked with the others first but I made a call and was glad I did.

Sweet Aggele Mou.

There is just something about her and I have no idea what it is that drew us all in from the moment we met her. But she's ours and we are hers and all is right with the world.

I don't know what I'd ever do without her.

She's got a way about her

I don't know what it is

But I know that I can't live without her

Miss Sorenson is a pleasure to be around.

And if that doesn't just sound like I'm writing out her report card, I don't know what does.

I don't know why I resisted her inclusion into our family for so long but for the longest time, it seemed as though I needed to protect her from my brothers because she would do anything to please any one of them. And it made her shake and kneel and do anything and everything she could to avoid their anger.

She is still always willing to avoid conflict but given how she grew up. It's very understandable.

I can never express to her how much she pleased me when she went on my birthday excursion with me. I cherish the few moments I can get alone with her.

I don't assume to know everything in her past that makes her the way she is. I can only hope in time she's comfortable sharing her full story with us.

With me.

Someday, Miss Sorenson will realize that there never has to be a reason for me to want to be with her, speak with her...

Do everything that I, Owen Blackbourne can do to please her in return.

She's got a way of pleasin'

I don't know what it is

But there doesn't have to be a reason anyway

I may be the doctor around here.

And I do mean THE DOCTOR. No, not Who... just, I'm a doctor so I should always be allowed to do doctorly things. Yes, that's a word. I'm a doctor. Don't you trust me?

My Pookie. Hopefully the future Mrs. Green, my fellow lost destiny baby and favorite future Nurse Pookie when we open that beach shack clinic and focus on only a few select clients.

Her smile makes me feel better any time I see it. Giggles make me only want to kiss her to make her quiet but mostly because I want to kiss her all the time.

But that smile. I don't know why, don't know how. But ... I'd do anything to see her smile.

Of course she has a way of cutting through my BS in a way that only Owen can. Which only makes me, DR, yes, DR. Sean Green laugh because I know I'm doomed to a future of never being able to BS my way out of anything when she's around.