All of Me - John Legend

A/N LANGUAGE WARNING... Cuz, well... Gabriel... if his constant use of F-bombs offends you, this 'chapter' is not for you... but you'll be missing out. :)

~A~

"Oi, what the fuck am I going to do with you, Trouble?" I looked around the room and raised an eyebrow at her.

Sang looked at me and gave me a cheeky grin. "Kiss me?"

I shook my head at her. "We don't have time for kissing. Look at what you did to the closet!" I flapped my arms at her. "Fuck. Shit. Trouble... this is going to take hours."

She giggled and retreated to the bed, sitting on it and crossing her legs as she looked at me expectantly. "Hours you say... hmm." I muttered something under my breath and gathered up an armload of her clothes and tossed them in her direction. "Hours, alone with you in my room." She tilted her head and gave me puppy dog eyes. "There's got to be room for kissing..."

I shook my head at her. "Nope." I made sure to pop the P sound at the end. "Too much fuckin' work you create." I caught a glimpse of her face out of the corner of my eye just as her lower lip started to poke out in a pout. "And put that fuckin' lip away, trouble. Pouting won't help you get any kisses from me right now. If you didn't do this to your closet, who did?"

"Luke?" she tried, a hopeful tone in her voice.

"Don't be a smart mouth." I put my hands on my hips and glared at her. "Luke out of all of them knows what would happen if he tore your room and closet up." I smirked at her and leaned over, slapping her thigh in a quick spank. I straightened up and started to fold tank tops.

"Ow." She really did pout this time. "You're such a meanie, Meanie."

I snorted. "Don't lie. You know you deserved it." I said as she rubbed her hand against the spot.

"I'll tell North." She could be so cute when she tried to threaten us.

"Oi, why the fuck would you want to go and do something like that?" I put my hands on my hips again. "He probably wouldn't kill me." I mused. "He likes an orderly room... then again, his closet is full of all black, it's extremely easy to organize. Not like someone I know." I sent an extra glare at her.

"But I thought you liked a challenge." Damnit if her lower lip didn't start trembling all crazy and her eyes filled up with tears as she looked at me through those god damn eyelashes of hers.

I put the clothes down and flew over to the bed next to her, cupping her face in my hands. "Oi, Trouble, what am I going to do with you?" I soothed, kissing her cheeks and pushing my fingers at her lips to get her to stop pouting and to make the lower lip stop trembling. "You make my head spin. Fuck, don't do that to me... please don't ever do that to me..." I begged.

Her brow furrowed and through the fish lips I was giving her she asked. "Do what?"

"Don't cry, pout or any of the above, please, Trouble. I can't stand it." I planted my lips on hers, kissing her quickly before I let go of her mouth. "I'll pick up your room... get everything back to where it needs to be."

I suspected I'd been had when she sat up straighter, eyes clear and meeting mine and her lips all back into place without any pouting. "Thank you Meanie."

What would I do without your smart mouth

Drawing me in, and you kicking me out

Got my head spinning, no kidding, I can't pin you down

I eyed her as I worked on putting together her closet again, pairing clothes and rehanging them.