Just the Way You Are - Bruno Mars

~A~

Owen looked around the large table in their dining room and cleared his throat. "So, it's almost Miss... err, Sang's birthday again." He started out.

"Already?" He glanced at Victor and nodded. "What are we going to do this year?"

They all loved Sang and they'd been at this lifestyle choice of theirs for years, ten years to be exact and while they normally just went overboard buying things for her birthday, this year was different.

Sang was pregnant and they were about to all be first time parents.

Which also meant that barely anything they managed to do at times was considered the right thing to do and more often than not, they'd driven the girl of their dreams into tears.

"Maybe..." Gabriel pursed his lips.

"What?" Sean asked, a hint of desperation in his voice, having been the last unfortunate soul to draw tears from her.

"Well, maybe... it's her tenth birthday with us. For the first one, all she wanted was to hang out with us and we did that zombie movie, nail painting and eat cupcake party." He said. "Maybe it's time we did a throwback and did something like that again."

"She'd probably like it if we did her nails." Victor said. "Especially if someone can take care of a pedicure."

"And the fact that we'd do this all on our own instead of spending money on Aggele Mou would make her happy." Silas smirked.

"I can make cupcakes." Luke said.

"And I can take care of the movies." Nathan said as they all nodded.

"We should do something else too." Kota said. "Maybe like that voicemail we made for Gabriel."

Gabriel grinned. "Finally, one of you fuckers admit that you taped that specifically and it wasn't just some 'oops, we left the phone running' kind of shit. You guys have driven me fuckin' crazy for 10 years over that." He snapped his fingers at them. "Hells yeah we should fucking do that. We've never done that."

Owen and Sean looked rather intrigued by the idea since they hadn't been part of the original call.

Victor grinned and set his phone in the middle of the table, tapping at it to set it up. "Let's do it." He said, glancing at them. "Who's starting?"

North glanced at them and sighed softly before signaling he'd start. He waited for Victor to start the recording before he started to talk. "Man... All I have to do is look into her eyes. Her eyes start sparkling and twinkling brighter than the stars."

Her eyes, her eyes

Make the stars look like they're not shining

"Oi, her hair is just perfect. It's the perfect color and length." Gabriel chimed in. "She's so beautiful. I think we all tell her that every day."

Her hair, her hair

Falls perfectly without her trying

She's so beautiful

And I tell her everyday (yeah)

Kota chuckled. "Oh we do. But we all know by now that if we compliment her she hardly ever believes us." He said.

"Oi, yeah, Trouble still doesn't realize that's totally girly fuckin shit."

"Gabriel..." Owen pinched the bridge of his nose but refraining from barking out a 'language' at this point in time. "She does take time before believing a compliment." He conceded with a slight incline of his head.