Chapter 2

"MR.MALFOY CALM YOURSELF." Lilly heard someone say loudly although it was muffled. A familiar voice came up that was all too familiar. "THEN LET

ME SEE HER!" He cried.

At that lily began to awake, but could only hear her surroundings. "You know. the. Rules" the feminine voice snapped back. "Unless you are family or spouse then you can only be here during visiting hours. Now Mr.Malfoy, if you wish to come back in a hour or two then be my guest, but certainly not with that fiery temper of yours."

Lily guessed she was Scottish from her thick accent which scared her for an unknown reason and also realized she was in a hospital from the great deal of pain she was in and the dialogue of the two people she heard arguing.

"I apologize for my behavior", he said in a much more calm monotone voice which made lily shutter. "But I should be able to see her, we've been together for practically three years now."

This was true. After the war the Malfoy's and Potter's along with a few of the Weasley's had given up there past grudges and got along quite nicely.

Soon there children came and continued on the friendship. Lily Luna Potter, the youngest child and only daughter of Harry and Ginny Potter, and Scorpius Hyperion Malfoy, the only son and child of Draco and Astoria Malfoy had gotten a lot closer.

This was a delight and slight discomfort to there parents, but they accepted both children and loved them nevertheless. Lily suddenly fully awoke and sprung up let out a whimper from the sharp jolt of pain she felt in her stomach and head, along with pain in her chest.

Scorpius and the woman who Lily realized was a nurse heard her. He pushed past the nurse to the girl he needed to be with. Coming to his knees with tears slowly yet hastily flowing down his cheeks.

He took her hand and held it to his temple. He looked up with his grayish stormy blue eyes and his white-blonde hair everywhere. Clearly he'd been stressed and he gently said in his softest, calmest voice, "Flower?" his nickname for her that she had grown found of, "I was so scared you weren't going to wake up. I couldn't bare to be away from you."

He gently pushed her stray locks of blood red hair out of her face and starred into her light mocha eyes. He placed a gentle kiss on her pink lips and as she attempted to deepen the embrace, she found her body was in too great of a pain to move at all. He instinctively backed off as not to hurt her.

His sobs began to increase and she struggled to speak, "Scor? What happened? Why am I here?" His head only lowered and he started to carry looks of guiltiness. "Scorpius?" Lily said in a hushed tone. This time he looked up and began to choke out his words.

A/N-

What did you guys think I know this chapter goes by slowly and it's mushy. Scorpius gets more 'manly' as time goes by, but I couldn't really change this so I hope you enjoyed.