Chapter 15

Lily watched him leave and with a heavy sigh she placed a hand on her stomach. "Your fathers lucky I love him.". She smiled and rubbed her still flat stomach then started getting ready. She took a shower, washed her hair, and came out with a towel around her.

She sat down on a chair in her bed room and looked in the mirror in front of her. Grabbing her wand, she charmed her hair to make loose curly rings at the bottom that reached her back. She choose a pair of grey wool leggings, a tan loose under top, and a pin striped cardigan, to wear with flats seeing that it was February and still a bit chilly.

Lily looked around for a wand and purse she couldn't find. When she recovered her wand, she placed it down on the bed and began the pursuit for her purse. It must had been at least thirty minuets because soon there came a knock at her flat door.

Lily quickly got up and went to the door, peering in through the peep hole to make sure it was Dubanne knocking before opening. Upon opening the door, Lily got a happy smile on her face as she greeted her friend she had not seemingly so long. "Dubanne, I've missed you. How have you been?" She practically sang as they shared a friendly hug.

"I've been great Lil's and you?" She examined him quickly before answering, noticing his subtle changes in appearances. Last time Lily had seen him, he had kind milky brown eyes and fair mixed skin. His hair was short and well kept, his lips were average sized, and had medium sized ears that didn't point out in the least. His stature was tall and straight while he dressed with class.

He still appeared the same, but now he had light stubble and his eyes looked heavy and tired. "Are you sure? You look tired." Lily finally said after taking in his person. A slight sigh arose from his mouth accompanied by a smile. "Raising a son is hard work, Lil's." he laughed out.

"SON?!" She squeaked releasing the man and clasping her hands. He lifted his hand up to scratched the back of his neck giving it a slight rub, "yea, Bennett Charles Zabini. He was born just 2 weeks ago yet he's already proven to be a handful, but I love him none the less."

Lily gave him a look of adoration secretly aware that Scorpius would be in Dubanne's position within a matter of months. "I'd love to hear about him over our lunch. I knew you and Vic were expecting, but its so hard to keep in touch. If he's anything like his father you've got your work cut out for you.". "Hey!" He quickly retorted, "you know Scor and I gave up that life a long time ago. Maybe a little mischief here and there with your brothers, but nothing major.".

Lily gave him a 'mhm' in disbelief and suddenly realized she had yet to find her purse. Lily escorted the man into her home and sat him down on the couch examining she had to find her bag. "Lil's, are you feeling okay?" He said with a raised eyebrow.
"Yea, why"
"You do realize your a witch, right?"
"And your a Wizard. What of it?"
"Why don't you just summon your purse to you?"

Lily's eyes widen and she pinched the bridge of her nose. How could she have not thought of that. Dubanne chuckled and Lily stormed to her and Scorpius' room to retrieve her wand.

Once she had a grasp on it she muttered "Accio Purse.". She watched as her comforter shook and out flew her cream over the shoulder strap bag. Sliding it on, she quickly went back into the sitting room and pulled a stumbling Zabini out of the flat and apperated to the restaurant.

A/N-
So hey lovelys.
I know it's been forever since I updated. I've just been going through things and been depressed lately. I'm better now and I just celebrated my 14th birthday on the 23rd of November. I'm also pleased to announce that I decided to write a prequel to OoD. Thanks for being patient. And I'm sorry about the shortness of this chapter.