Chapter 14- Surprise

Scorpius awoke the next morning and rose without waking his fiancé up. He walked into the kitchen, yawning, and scratching his head, made Lily an omelet with tuna and cheese, accompanied by toast and juice. He made eggs and bacon for himself and placed the meals on a tray. Scorpius then began to walk through the door and smiled to find Lily asleep. "Lils wake up." He said a few times. She moaned and opened her eyes.

A jolt of energy went through her and she got excited. When he sat beside her she kissed him on the cheek and thanked him. They watched the Tele and ate. The rest of the week went by without a hit with a few exceptions that were fixed fairly quickly. Lily was ready for her visit to St.Mungos and Scorpius was as well.

They awoke in the morning a few minutes apart. Scorpius was the first to speak "Did you want to do anything before Louis gets here?" Lily yawned and replied. "Louis isn't coming, Collen got hurt and he wants to stay with him so I told him we would be fine." "Well did you want to take a shower before me" he asked getting out of bed.

She got on her hands and knees and crawled over to the edge of the bed he was on and then sat on her knees so they were face to face. She but her lip then whispered in his ear "we could always take one together. A long one." Scorpius smiled and kissed her neck passionately he lifted her night gown and she took his shirt off for him. She was now in her underclothes and he was in his boxers.

He lifted her and she hung on to him as he carried her to the shower. They spent a considerable amount if time in the shower together enjoying each other. However they just kissed because of the appointment. After they showered Scorpius went to cook breakfast in boxers and Lily went to get dressed.

She choose grey leggings and a polkadot jumper with the logo HolyHead Harpers, the quidich team her mom played on when Ginny was Lily's age, but stopped after Lily was born. She got an over the shoulder purse to put her wand and some money in it.

She felt sick and quickly ran to the bathroom where she promptly threw up. "Lily, are you alright" Scorpius called out with no answer. He cut the stove off and ran quickly to the bathroom. He saw her haunched over the toilet and sighed. He went over to her and held her hair up. When she was done she rested on him. "Why didn't you tell me you weren't feeling well?"

He asked worriedly. Lily just shook her head, "It was sudden. I don't feel bad now." She reassured him. He gave a feint smile towards her, "you still hungry?". Lily nodded and Scorpius went to finish cooking and getting ready. He made eggs with cheese. Then put on his jeans and a emerald jumper. They ate and were soon ready to leave. It was three o'clock when they left and they were nervous as ever.

A loud snap was heard in the waiting room of the hospital as scorpius and lily apperated in. Dr.Patil was in the waiting room and heard them enter. "Lily" Dr.Patil said in a cheerful voice, "It's been so long dear, how are you?" Padma Patil was friends with the now Ginny and Harry Potter when at Hogwarts and was there family doctor so that medical problems and such were kept out of the Daily Profit and such.

"I'm wonderful Aunt Padma. I'm glad to get done with this, hopefully." Lily said with a feint smile. Padma nodded and gestured Lily and Scorpius into her private room. "Lay here Lily and Scorpius take a seat." she instructed. They obediently did this and Scorpius helped Lily up before sitting in the chair closet to the hospital bed.

"Now Lily I'm going to preform a few spells that will tell me if you ever conceived or not. I need you to lift your top up just past your stomach." Padma told her. Lily did so and thanked her parents silently in her head for making there doctor someone they personally know. They saw the same pink and blue lights come out of her wand. As they touched Lily's stomach they turned bright red and purple. Padmas smile grew and faded for a few moments and confusion entered her face followed by relief.