Chapter 3

As he began to speak both of their ears perked up as they heard Lily's older brothers stormed onto the hospital floor her room resided on through the open door. Her eldest brother, Teddy, was first to speak "Is she awake yet? where's my sister?"

He demanded. He was a metamorphmagus and could change his appearance at will, his eyes were changing from brown to pitch black and his naturally light brown hair that he kept a strand of turquoise for his mother was now as red as his sister.

Even though the nurse could only clearly see the eldest brothers anger she knew all three of them could have hexed her if she didn't let them through and pointed to a open door that they Teddy and Lily's third oldest brother, Albus, ran to.

James, being Lily's eldest blood brother sense teddy was adopted by his god parents after parents died in the war, had to sign a few papers before they went through. He quickly singed them not realizing he had just agreed to not use magic in the room at all, which they would realize until later on.

They ran in and found their little sister and a tear stained Scorpius turned to the door. Scorpius got up and went to Albus, who was his best friend, and they shared a brotherly hug. As Albus saw the state of Lily and began to cry as well. Her head, lower stomach, chest, ankles and wrist were wrapped in thick bandages and had a magical string of air going into her nose helping her breath.

She had many cuts and bruises that were slowly fading before their eyes due to he potion she had been given upon arrival through a muggle form of administration that required a needle piercing the skin under her elbow sense she was unconscious.

James looked at his sister and burst out in sorrow. "How did this happen, I should have been there." he exclaimed and now Lily was impatient. "What happened? What are you going on about." Lily asked James as he was fighting back tears.

Scorpius began to speak so he could not answer Lily, "If anyone's to blame it's me." He and James began a heated argument and finally Lily had enough. "BLOODY HELL WILL SOMEBODY TELL ME WHY IM SITTING HERE ON YOUR BLOODY BIRTHDAY SCORPIUS?" Albus was the one to answer her due to the shock the other three boys were at her outburst.

"It was Brian Finnigan." He said with rage going through his voice and blood. As Albus said Brian's name, Lily had a flash back of the night before.

A/N-

What did you guys think. Are you excited to see what happens, if you haven't already guessed