Chapter 16

Lily's eyes swam with disbelief. When she had opened her medium sized orbs, a large palace like building stood tall with white pillars plated with gold, a large fountain with stone cherubs running around with hearts coming from them, stained glass windows and two Phoenix dancing in flight above the roof.

"Dubanne, this place is gorgeous, I love it." He smiled and gestured his hand to the door, "After you. I know I said muggle style, but I haven't been here since our fifth year at Hogwarts." Her eyes suddenly lit up in excitement as she gasped "I thought this place looked familiar." She walked in and recounted her days before Scorpius while she was with Dubanne. Noticing this he chuckled, "Who knew we would both be with each others best mates?". She gave a small laugh in agreement as he followed into the great doors after her.

Inside was just as she remembered, the sweet aroma of breads and pastries cooking, and the smells of lilies and roses, with waiters and waitresses is in the sharpest of outfits tending to people to and fro, and the tables that reminded her of Hogwarts so much, with glasses that refilled when ever you wished and plates that switched the course of your meal when ready. A waitress with pastel purple and blue hair came up to the door and greeted them with a friendly smile, "Good evening, I'm Claire, I'll be your waitress today. How many?".

Dubanne gave a warm smile back to her, "It' just us, thank you. Its nice to see you again Claire.". Lily's eyebrows shot up as she realized she knew this woman. "C-Claire?!, Oh how could I not recognize you with that hair?" Lily! I thought that was you, we need to catch up, I haven't seen you in forever.". "Last I heard you were off to culinary school." "Well I think I did pretty well, I'm the co-owner." Claire said with a matter of fact smile. "We'll that's brilliant! Congrats.". Lily replied while giving her long lost friend a tight hug. After a little more gibberish, Dubanne piped up. Eh Hem, I hate to interrupt you two, but....." He said trailing off. "Oh Oh, excuse me. Would you prefer a booth or a table?".

Dubanne turned to Lily with a raised eyebrow, seeing his gesture she responded, "Ummmmmm, booth please.". Claire gave them a smile and motioned her hand towards the back, "Right this way." and the two followed her to their booth towards the back. "Alrighty here we are." Claire announced with a swift arm movement. The two thanked her and took their seats while Lily ordered iced tea and Dubanne ordered water with a bottle of wine so Lily couldn't hear him.

Claire took their orders and scurried off to what Lily presumed was the kitchen. Dubanne shook his head and chuckled, "It's funny how you can forget how much they look alike until you see another one.". He of course was referring to the four twins that went to Hogwarts with them and the daughters of Lily's name sake Luna . The oldest was Ren Annabeth Longbottom, whose hair was always a deep red even though she could change it at will being a metamorphmagus like her other sisters. The second oldest was Claire Isabel Longbottom who kept her hair a pastel purple at the roots down, and pastel blue at the tips, she used to change her eye color often as well. The third was Victoria Gabriel Longbottom, the more mischief's one of the four, her hair was kept at the natural light brown they all shared, but at the middle faded into a blonde mixture that made anybody envious. And the last and youngest was India Devianna, Longbottom, she preferred jet black hair with the inside bottom of it colored blue, not cause of her house pride, even though she was the perfect Ravenclaw despite the fact she could go harder then her sisters at parties.

Lily laughed "Ha, aren't you supposed to be married to one?" "I am and I love her much," he said, characteristically scratching the back of his head, "but we don't see the other girls much.". Lily nodded in agreement, and picked up the menu in front of her. "What's good here? I haven't been since fifth year." "I'm just as clueless as you." He chuckled out. So they scanned over the menu until Claire came back out of the kitchen looking room with the drinks. "Alrighty here we go. One iced tea and one water." "Thank you," Lily replied, "but Claire if your the owner, shouldn't you be cooking or managing?" Lily asked.

Claire chuckled. "I CO-own the place with the Scarmander twins. I often come out every now and then when things get boring, helps build a better relation between me and my employees and customers." She explained. "Have you decided on what you wanted.". "Mmmmm, no, not just yet." Lily replied while placing her hand on her stomach. "Alrighty I'll be back with you shortly and I'll check with the twins for when I can take off to catch up again.", "That be great!" Lily exclaimed smiling and receiving one back from Claire as she went off again. Lily sighed looking between her menu and still flat stomach with a secure hand splayed across it. "Lily, you okay? Does your stomach hurt or..." Dubanne trailed off, but raised his eye brows at realization. "Lils, are you expecting?". "What? Why would you think that?" She asked trying to sound as normal as possible. "Well," he began, "Victoria and you had the same look and actions when at restaurants before she started showing. Lily I know when your lying.".

She looked defeated and made him swear not to tell anyone he knew about the baby, not even Scorpius. He swore and after a quick discussion about the future child, Claire came back to the table, "Ready to order?" She asked. "Yes." the two said in unison followed by a chuckle. "I'd like the lemon shrimp penne, and the lady would like..." "The spinach and feta stuffed crab." She finished for him. Claire chuckled and walked into the presumed kitchen area. After she walked away Dubanne scratched the back of her head once again. "Lily, I hate to rain on your parade, but we need to talk. It's about Scorpius."

PLEASE READ A/N-
Hallo meh loves

So I'm writing a prequel to this. I have a few questions though if you don't mind and I'd really really love if you could just answer them.

1.) do you like the story so far
2.) is there something you wish I would change
3.) should I add POV
4.) do you think I should post the prequel now or wait until OoD is over
5.) what do you think the thing with Scorpius is (warning, it's dark)
6.) how was your Christmas

That's all. Thanks guys. Oh and thank you sooooooo much for over 900 reads!!!!! Like best Christmas gift ever considering mine sucked and it made me really happy to see that on my page. You guys really made my day. I love you all. <3 xoxo