Chapter 5: present

Scorpius realized Lily had zoned out by seeing her eyes shut tightly and a single tear streaming out her left eye. "Flower?" He called to her.

She opened her eyes and looked at him with a long meaningful gaze and spoke in a soft voice filled with sorrow "I remember". As her tears began to worsen, Scorpius began to sob once more, he took hold of her hand and said in a swearing voice, "This is all my fault, I made you leave the flat I'm so sorry Lil. I understand if you never forgive me.".

At this Lily stopped him and lifted his chin up, "This is not your fault my Dragon", her nickname for him, "it's F-F-Fin, HIS fault.". She couldn't say his name so she said 'his' with extra accent.

A thunderous stomp came through the door and too Lily's surprise it was Finnigan, followed by Harry Potter and Ron Weasley, Lily's dad and uncle.

"BLODDY HELL!" and "What his he doing here?" along with "Speak of the devil." erupted from her three brothers. Ignoring his three boys, Harry looked at Scorpius and spoke in a shaky voice "Scorpius? Can we talked to you in private?"

"Yes sir" He returned back while starting to stand. When Lily heard this, she tightened her grip on Scorpius' hand. "Dragon? Please don't leave me." She said in a hushed tone. If there was anything Scorpius Malfoy hated, it was seeing his flower upset.

"Can't we talk in here, I don't want to leave your daughter with, him." He said to Harry with a concerned expression looking straight at the Scot. "I don't think that would be wise Scorpius and trust us we would never leave Lil with him." Ron said answering for Harry seeing that Harry was too upset in the first place. "It might stress Lily out too much.".

"If you didn't want to stress her then why being him" Scorpius snapped back gesturing to Brian. "I didn't do shit." the Irish claimed clearly still drunk from the night before and a lot more. Teddy and Scorpius reached for their wands, but as soon as they pulled them out they flew to the wall and fell to the floor. A howler came in and began to shriek in proper English dialect;

"MR.LUPIN-POTTER AND MR.MALFOY, UPON ENTERING ST.MUNGOS, YOU AGREED TO NOT USE MAGIC AS IT WILL ENDANGER THE PATIENTS. ONE MORE OFFENSIVE AND YOU WILL BE PROMPTLY REMOVED." As it finished the red howling envelope burst into flames and fizzled away in mid air.

Looking as if they could kill, teddy and Scorpius snapped their heads to Finnigan. "Scorpius, come with me and Teddy stay with your sister." Harry said in an annoyed tone as he could kill Brain himself and probably attempted to seeing how Brian had unexplainable marks on his face. Lily reluctantly said good bye to Scorpius for the time being, as He, Ron, Harry, and Brian waked outside leaving Lily and her brothers alone in the room.

A/N-
Things are getting heated. Any predictions on how Brian got those marks? Any guesses on what's going to happen? I hope everyone's liking it so far.