You're Forever Is All That I Want.

© 2013 All rights reserved.

TakeMeToMyNeverland.

__________________________________________________

Prologue

"Nathan"

(Panting)

"Nathaniel"

~~~~~~~

December 23, 2011

Forest

9:24pm

"Please,"

"Please don't hurt me!!!" The girl yelled over her shoulder as I chased after her.

Anger. That was all I felt at the memories of my family dying. I was alone now. I have no family. I have no one to care for me or support me.

"COME BACK HERE!" I barked.

She sobbed and threw a rock at me. I groaned as it hit my knee. "YOU BITCH!" I yelled.

When I stepped into the forest after escaping the horrible place the cops had place me in after my family died, I saw this girl with her dog and the anger boiled in my blood. I wanted to feel loved again. Love from my family. However since I knew they were gone I envied the love this girl might have with hers. The way her dog made her giggle as he twirled in circles waiting for another treat.

My vision became slightly blurry so I made my way towards her. She noticed my state and ran off with her dog.

"COME HERE!" she squeaked as I grabbed her hair in my fist and pushed her to the floor. My knee was throbbing in pain by the hit of the rock she threw but it didn't stop me.

She cried as she looked up at me. I breathed heavily as pinned her arms down. "Things could've been a lot easier princess." I whispered as I aimed my lips for her neck.

"No! No please don't do it! I'm so sorry, PLEASE!" She screeched as I ripped her shirt open and unbuttoned her jeans getting ready to take her right here and now. Soon enough, she screamed loudly as things happened.

__________________

"NOOOO!!!!!!" I yelled, shooting right out of bed.

"Nathan!" A warm voice exclaimed in concern at my sudden outburst.

I looked at my surroundings and realized where I was.

I cupped my face and sobbed at the memories of what I did to her. "God!" I yelled and went across the room, towards the bathroom.

Looking at my reflection I saw a monster. A monster who treated his dead parents like shit. Who raped an innocent girl and left her there in the middle of a forest to suffer.

"Nathaniel this has got to stop." Nurse Laura said from the door way.

"It'll never stop, you have to pay for what you did." The voices I heard in my head said.

"How?" I asked as I gripped the side of the sink. "I deserve this. I deserve to spend the rest of my life locked up in here."

"Oh don't give me that nonsense you and I both know you don't." She said, with a glare. "You ran around Utah making the people believe you were this delusional 16 year old who had lost his mind. However you and I both know that was all an act of yours to get yourself locked up into this mental institute. You feel horrible and guilty for the death of your parents and about that girl that you..." she paused unable to trust her words.

"The girl that I raped!" I shouted with tears filling my eyes once again.

She frowned and pulled me into a warm embrace.

I rested my head on the top of her since I was taller. "I know sweetie. I know that's effecting your sweet heart so much but you can't let that be the reason why you put an end to your wonderful life." she said. "You're almost nineteen. You should be in highschool starting your senior year. Finding Friends. Love." She said with a warm smile.

I scoffed. "You really think I'm gonna have a good life? You think someone who raped a girl has the right to have a girlfriend?" I asked, looking her in the eyes. "If you were six years younger and I raped you, would you ever forgive me?"

The room enveloped us in a long silence. That was clear enough to know her answer. "That's what I thought." I whispered as I stepped away from her embrace.