Chapter 14, This Blissful Jealously.

Chapter 14 ,

"What does this mean?" she breathes out with tears streaming down her slightly pale face.

I look at her and swallow the lump in my throat. "This means that I'm willing to give us a chance."

I hear her gasp so quietly that if you were even five feet away you wouldn't hear it, but I did. "Don't." I warned.

"This will not be easy." I needed her to understand that my head was very messed up with everything that has happened in my past. I know it's a topic so annoying to have to remember constantly but I couldn't let something so big go.

"I need you to understand that I have been through so much in my life, so have you. If we were to be together, I need you to promise you won't judge me for my ways. If you feel something for me, then you have to tell me. I won't let some dirty blonde bad boy have you when you clearly don't want him,"

She was about to speak but I cut her off. "or do you? Because if you want him go ahead, I won't stand in your way. However if who you want is me tell me now. No more hiding feelings." I clenched my fists and stared at her.

She looked at me like if she was scared, but I knew she wasn't scared of me, she was scared of the decision she was going to make. I wasn't going to pressure her. She wants that kid, I'll back off—but if she wants me I wasn't gonna stand and watch some dude take her away from me, I was gonna make my move.

I watch her take a deep breath in and she says, "I want you."

(A/N: Is it Katelyn or Ashley?)

• 3 Hours Later •

               "Hey Nathan?"

I laugh and blink back the blurriness. "Yeah, TyTy?"

Tyson laughs and leans his head on my shoulder. "What's 9 inches long and sexy?"

I scoff. "What?"

"My Dick, dude!" We both laugh simultaneously and I felt my insides shake. Why is the world spinning? Wait, duh because earth's rotation.

"Dude the earth is rotating right now!" I got serious as if this was some type of SciFi film.

"The earth rotates?!" He asked, sitting up straight abruptly in shock.

I nod with the stupidest grin on my face. Earth is like a big blue/green lollipop. Aw I want candy! "I want candy!" I yell and kick the seat in front of me like a little child.

"Me too!" Tyson crossed his arms and we stayed their in silence with frowns on our faces until we ended up cracking up.

After the whole show with Tyson and I getting drunk and singing 'Staying Alive' we were thankfully offered a ride home by Joshua. Before taking us home he had to drop Katelyn at her house so she could get changed for the party. I remembered not wanting to let go of her arm as she left the car. I was literally leaning from the back seat to the passenger side just smiling drunkenly at her and telling her not to go but she just giggled and promised she'll see us later.

So here we were after going home and changing. Tyson and I were sitting in the back of Joshua's car listening to Bullet For My Valentine - Tears Don't Fall while we waited for him to get ready.

Tyson was wearing a red shirt with a pair of black jeans. His hair was messy as well as mine because of still being drunk. I, on the other hand was wearing a loose white shirt with a pair of black skinny jeans and with my navy vans. Hope you don't mind we're not in tux for your special day, Dean.