By Myself by Fikis_Witch.

"By Myself"

The early morning breeze wafts causing the neighbourhood to stay under their blankets as yesterday was raining cats and dogs. Meanwhile, me, is having a lovely dream where I was holding the delicate and lovely hand of my beloved mum in a greenery park, strolling towards the fountain at the centre of the park. The greenery bushes really made the park a lovely spot.

I was a little kid, around 7 years old in that dream and that was one of the happiest momento of my life when suddenly a vehement storm visited us. It was so intense that a hurricane formed and causing my mother to be lifted and swallowed inside the hurricane.

*PUFF*

I awake and peep at the handsome antic birch grandfather clock. It is 10.30 in the morning already and I need to have a bath as the rotten smells of my body striking my small, pointed nose. While bathing, I could feel the urge to wail as I got touched by the memory but then, it is not worth my tears.

After done wearing my old shaggy plaid shirt and shabby dreary blue shorts (which is my favourite pairs), I left my village–looking house which contains various memories of me and my family (especially my mum, she was everything to me).

I wander around to go to the convenience store located at the end of the street. While walking, I spot some tattooed teenagers with spiky hairs and attires which resembles rock n' roll (there's still exist these kind of people). In the nick of time, an instant flash of memories appear.

My brothers and I were the fanatics of rock musics in our house. Possibly, we love rock that it influenced our lifestyle. But still, I didn't go to anonymous concert and we behaved ourselves in order to avoid getting hit by our ferocious dad. Just that mum would always stand out for us though she wasn't into rock. She loved her kids so much till the very last moment of her life.

That flashback is so long that I don't realise I have arrived at the convenience store. I buy some canned foods, carbonated beverages and breads. These are just my favourite combo. At the counter, I pay the cashier with the money my sister supplied me and walk home. Simply said, this is just my routine whenever I run out of food stocks at home. I hate starving and those people who stare at me (am I that hideous and like a shaggy old man?) really nerve-racking. Because of that, I prefer to isolate myself and be solitary.

As soon as I enter my house, I arrange those things I bought earlier into cabinet. Then, I eat some bread and turn on the telly and watch one of my favourite program, Spongebob Squarepants. That awesome cartoon has a placating effect onto my body with the addition of a glass of strawberry flavoured carbonated drink. It is all okay until Spongebob meet his mum. I quickly remember of my mum.

Where did she get lost? She told me that she'll be back. Is she alright?

Under my concern, I shed some tears that it moisten my wrinkly, rough fallen cheek. My noise is blocked by the phlegm and my white shoulder–long hair really is frustrating.

I quickly turn off the telly and head towards my dull bed and I lie down. It is so heart-breaking and to overcome this, I play "Bouncing Ball" game in my old cellphone. Later on, I fall asleep around 5 in the evening.

**
"Hey honey, I really concern about Danny. How if we pay a visit to him this weekend. We'll tidy up his house and bring him some meals – stuffes turkey, pumpkin and apple pie and macaroni and cheese.", Sarah Johnson suggests to her husband while taking breakfast together with her kids.

" Yeah that would be great. Since mum died, he really thought that mum was lost somewhere else", replied Andrew Johnson then takes another bite of peanut butter sandwich.

"Oh yes, listen up kids. Behave yourself there with your uncle, he is special and we should treat him courteously." Sarah advising her kids, Angelie and Phillip.

"Sure mum. You always say that and we can't even forget it." Phillip drinks a cup of milk.

"Great, love your uncle warmly. He's lonely and you shall be rewarded for your good deeds", Sarah reminds again.

They then left from house upon the bright, smiley sun accompanied by the Autumn wind indicating another day has arrived.