Recycling Maniac by Spac3chicken

by Spac3chicken

Recycling Maniac

Mary was a young, single, but beautiful woman who was looking for the perfect man. She was desperate to be married before the age of 30 so she rushed into many relationships before breaking them off.

One day she was walking down the street when she bumped into a wealthy businessman around her age. They talked and exchanged phone numbers before parting ways. Mary was a bit clueless in some ways and immediately found herself attracted to this man.

After a few months they were married and lived in a small townhouse with a lovely garden. The man was serious about saving the Earth so he made Mary recycle every object that she could. One day she was clearing the clutter out of her kitchen cupboards and she came across some glass bottles she would never use. She walked outside and without thinking, threw them into the normal rubbish bin. With this motion, her wedding ring slipped off so she lent over into the bin to fetch it out. Her loving husband pushed her from behind and slammed the lid shut before locking it with a padlock.

"You should of recycled." He said before walking off and leaving her to die.

He was so obsessed with recycling that he grew insane and murdered anyone who didn't agree with his views.

Mary's body was hidden for many weeks as the rotting smell of flesh was mistaken for decaying scraps and rubbish. The man was sent to a mental hospital before stowing away in the recycling bin and escaping. Make sure you recycle or you could be next.