Chapter 36 - She's Always a Woman

Recap: The Glee club learned to twerk, attracting unwanted attention from Sue Sylvester which was quickly shot down. Jake was caught cheating on Marley with the spawn of Satan, Bree and Marley didn't take it that well.

Sebastian's back, inviting Effie and the Glee club to perform for them after their loss. Unique gets given her own key to the staff toilet after being assaulted in the guys toilet and not being allowed in the girls.

Sam has left all confidence in his own abilities and skills and takes it out on his relationships, blaming his relationships instead of college applications for his recent outbursts.

And that's what you missed on Glee.

----

"Uh," Effie said as Finn's mum opened the door to their house. "Is Finn here?"

"Yeah, come on in." She said opening the door wide enough for her to come in as she walked in. "Are you one of the glee kids?"

"Yeah," She said nodding, her only intention at this point was not wanting to reveal anything to do with Quinn, so keeping as much information about herself to herself was the best option. "I came to see him, if that's alright."

"Of course it is! He could do with some company ever since he got the flu." Carole said leading her up the stairs. "I don't mean to be rude but you remind me of someone."

"I do?" Effie said trying to avoid her eyes.

"I just can't think of who." She said taking a moment to think. "Anyway, last room on your right, be sure to knock."

"Thank you so much." Effie said gratefully.

Effie slowly wandered down the hall, making her way to his door before knocking on it.

"Mum, I'm about to get prestige 5! I told you not to disturb me, unless it'san emergency or-or-" Finn shouted, playing COD. Looking up from his game to see Effie, instantly stuttering.

"I'm glad you're using your time off college properly." Effie said opening the door slightly.

"Effie!" Finn turning his T.V. off quickly, throwing his dressing gown on, clearly surprised by her visit.

"Wow," She said as she walked into the room, trying not to be awkward. "you turned off COD for me, you must be lonely."

"I am." He said laughing, letting her chose a place to sit. Once she sat down on a seat he sat on his bed across from her, placing his feet up. "What's up?"

"Nothing much," She said looking around the room. "just, wanted to come see how you were doing."

"I'm doing great, I mean, I managed to catch the flu after my turn teaching so that took like a week to get rid of and I just decided to take last week off to relax." Effie smiled at him, nodding as he spoke. "Did I miss anything?"

"Oh c'mon," She said scoffing. "I know it's called Glee club but let's be honest it's basically a drama club." She said making him laugh. "Where do I begin?"

"With yourself." He said kindly. "I like hearing what you've been up to."

"Finn you're too nice," She said smiling, seeing he was taking a genuine interest in her. "but I will leave that 'til last," She began to think. "Hmmm, okay, we had a Katy vs Gaga week, we also had a twerk week last week-" He went to interrupt but she stopped him with a laugh. "don't even bother asking." She said making him laugh. "Marley and Jake had a nasty break-up."

"Really?"

"Really. He cheated on her with Bree-"

"The cheerleader?" He asked, not surprised after being friend with his big brother for over 5 years.