Chapter 19 - Runaway Bride

"Glee Club!" Mr Schue said walking in causing applause, cheering and whistling.

After his hiatus for going to D.C. he didn't want anything but to see his soon to be wife and beloved glee club. After a defaulted win he was excited to get back in the game and be able to call his beautiful fiancé his beautiful wife.

"Mr. Shue," Artie said rolling in surprised at the fact he was back so late "How was D.C.?"

"D.C. was great, but now I am back to stay." Mr Schue said smiling earning another round of applause. "Holla!" He shouted. "And so, for my first order of business, I want to give a big shout-out to the guy who made sure I had something to come back to Mr. Finn Hudson."

There was yet another round of applause, he was on some kind of roll. Finn felt so guilty for everything, every word and every movement. He can't believe he kissed his best friends fianceè.

"Now for this week's assignment-" Mr Schue started but only to be interrupted by Brit saying. "I hope it's Britney again."

Mr Schue ran around the piano, grabbing a pen and writing "Wedding!!!" on the board.

"Miss Pillsbury and I are finally getting married. Which makes me the happiest, luckiest man alive." He said making several of the kids smile.

Marley looked at Jake and smiled, he knew he had to get her an amazing valentines day present. He couldn't afford something expensive and was fresh out of ideas.

"Now, Emma has been handling all the prep, so to help out, I thought I'd take charge of the entertainment for the reception." Mr Schue said turning to Finn. "And though this goes against tradition, it would mean the world to me and to Emma if, instead of giving your best man's speech, Finn, you sing for us." Finn looked shocked, speechless in fact. "What do you think?"

"Uh-uh, yeah," He said eventually breaking the small yet awkward moment. "Of course.

"Perfect." Mr Schue said before laughing. "For everyone else who isn't out with Asian bird flu-"

"It wasn't me." Tina said defensively, defending herself when Jake looked at her.

"It's a Valentine's Day wedding," Mr Schue said making Sam look at Effie who had her legs lying across his lap and eyes on Mr Schue. "Which means, we need some great romantic love songs at the reception."

"Wait." Tina said stopping him. "You want us to be your wedding singers? That is so-" Before Tina could finish any cheeky comment she was going to Blaine stopped her by saying. "Awesome. We'd be honoured."

"Great." Mr Schue said hitting the piano. "I have some great ideas."

-----

"A little birdie told me that you were helping out Puckerman," Kitty said walking up to Ryder along with Effie who said. "Instead of actually finding your own Valentine."

"Look," Ryder said closing his locker. "It's not like that-"

"Then what's it like?" Kitty asked. "Look, I know you have this "super adorable crush" on Marley but to me, I find it super creepy. I imagine you sitting in your basement looking at stacks and stacks of books covered with pictures that you've found of her as a little kind and somehow being turned on by that," Effie and Ryder looked at each other confused. "However, I will say that what you are doing does sound sweet even though in reality it's not, it's creepy and looks as if you want to-"

"Okay Kitty," Effie said stopping her. "Calm down."

"I thought you got over her when you and neck-brace Cheerio-" Kitty said making Effie chip in. "Celeste."