Chapter 38 - Energy

hi guys. sorry its been like 50 years. its been a challenging year etc etc.
but yeah i hated this episode so im just going to go in my own direction. the puppet thing was really creepy imo and it really weirded me out.

▪▪▪

RECAP
Here's what you missed on Glee.

Sue framed Figgins so she could take his job. Now she's principal and Becky's her Beckretary.

Effie and Sam are STILL on a break. Saffie fighting? Never.

Jake used to be a man slut, but then he wasn't 'cause he met Marley.
But then he cheated on Marley with Bree, which is so super mean because Marley's so nice and Bree's so horrible.

Geez, I guess he's a man slut again.
That's so sad.

And that's what you missed on Glee.

▪▪▪

("A Little Party Never Killed Nobody" by Fergie, Goonrock & Q-tip)

Effie sat at the edge of her seat at her dressing table, putting on the last of her make up for her night out for Halloween. She was dressed up as a flapper girl, 1 of 3 as her, Kitty and Bree decided to try and get into a club for the night.

Effie: I ain't got time for you baby, either you're mine or you're not. Make up your mind sweet baby, right here, right now's all we got.

She was sick of all the mind games she was getting thrown her way from a clatter of guys. What she needed was a girls night out, even if that meant inviting Bree.

▪▪▪

Using some of Kitty's sketchiest friend's ID's and a crisp $50 note is what managed to get them in to club LUX. Dancing with the Devil never seemed so luxurious.

Effie: A little party never killed nobody, so we gon' dance until we drop. A little party never killed nobody, right here, right now's all we got.

They headed straight for the bar, some rounds of shots - not bought by them of course, after a good half an hour of non-stop drinking they made their way to the middle of the dance floor, the best place to be seen.

The girls were the stars of this club, all eyes on them as they went up on the raised platform and danced for them all. They were being cheered on and were in beyond their element.

Effie: Islands, diamonds, trips around the world, don't mean a thing if I ain't your girl. A little party never killed nobody, so we gon' dance until we drop. A little party never killed nobody, right here, right now's all we got.

They seemed to be attracting some attention with their dance moves and their singing. The colour coordinated flapper dresses were perfect for the song and the dancing was even more suited.

Effie: A little party never killed nobody, so we gon' dance until we drop. A little party never killed nobody, right here, right now's all we got.

Effie was spinning around in the middle of the girls, twirling and twirling until eventually she tripped on her heel and off the raised platform and landed in the arms of someone. Enough alcohol in her to sedate an elephant she had to keep herself from being sick on their shoes.