[10]

*Unedited*

Naruto's POV

"Mosh moshi?" I answered my phone and held it to my ear.

"Did you go yet?"

I frowned when I realized who it was and dropped my spoon back in the cereal.

"Sakura, I woke up an hour ago."

"I'm coming to get you in thirty minutes, be ready or you're going in pajamas."

Before I had a chance to respond she hung up. I groaned again and put my bowl in the sink.

I mean I love Ichiraku's, I really do. But when I'm eating my cereal already and I'm being forced to go... I don't know if it'll be the best.

I trudged upstairs and made my way to my bedroom so I could change. I changed into an orange t-shirt and black jeans with my black sneakers.

I looked in the mirror and nodded before grabbing my phone once again.

"Hey, why'd ya get all dressed up?" A voice asked from behind me.

I turned and saw my mother with her laptop in her arms and head tilted to the side.

"You call this dressed up?" I quirked a brow at her.

"Well no, but where ya going?" She asked.

"To Ichiraku's with Sakura. She's been bugging me to go so she'll be by in about ten minutes." I explained.

My mother nodded to herself before looking back up at me.

"Just be careful, okay?" Her arm reached up and tussled my hair.

"Promise." I bent down and kissed her cheek before jogging downstairs to wait for the pinkette.

Soon enough there was a honk outside and I peeked out the window. There she was.

"I'm leaving!" I called out before opening the door.

"Okay!" My father yelled back, mom probably told him and Tamaki already.

I walked out and closed the door behind me. Sakura unlocked the car door and I sat in the passengers seat.

"Ohayo." The green eyed girl greeted.

"Ohayo, Sakura."

I strapped the seatbelt across my body and rolled down the window slightly to let in some fresh air. The sky was a bright blue and clouds were puffy and white.

The heat of summer had already taken over the day but to be honest, I'm kinda used to it already. Surprisingly, the pinkette was quiet. She only hummed slightly and stole glances at me.

The drive to Ichiraku's was a little long due to traffic but I didn't mind much. I was still processing my cereal so I don't know if I'd be able to eat at much as I always do.

We pulled up to the quaint little ramen shop and Sakura parked the car in front. I unbuckled my seatbelt and turned to exit the car but a hand on my shoulder stopped me.

"Before we go in, I think I owe you an explanation for dragging ya here." Sakura smiled sheepishly and pulled her hand back.

"Yeah that would help." I turned back to her.

Sakura fiddled with the hem of her yellow blouse and looked down at her thighs. Well she was definitely hiding something from me.

"I... I was kind of..." The pinkette trailed off and bit the inside of her cheek.