Chapter 19 | Overdrive

After I sent Pennywise, Myers, and Jack off to find our new trouble makers, Ryan and I headed down to the office to check the monitors. As we came in, realization hit me. I glanced over at him, "What exactly were you running to tell me earlier?"

He flashed back to the moment we ran into each other on the stairs. "Oh, shit! I fucking forgot to tell you. Slenderman fucking teleported into the aliens exhibit and cut the Xenomorph free. She started to attach Predator and it's a fucking war zone in there."

"Looks like that's not  the only war we have to deal with." I said as I pointed to one of the monitors.

They had gotten to the murders exhibit and unlocked one side. Freddy and Jason were going at each other like wild dogs. Everyone else just followed suit. I saw on another monitor that the creatures exhibit had been opened too. The Gremlins had run downstairs to the dolls exhibit and were reeking havoc. Where the fuck is the Wendigo?

I found the Klowns on one monitor. They were all torn up in a hall. Chris is going to fucking kill me for that one. Before I could even find it on the monitor, I heard a scream echo throughout the entire museum. There was no mistaking that screech as other than Lily Munster's. I switched over the camera feed and saw the Wendigo on top of her. Sweeney and Beetlejuice rushed in, drawing the attention away.

"That's one..." I muttered as I flicked through the camera feed.

"Stop." Ryan said as I hit the camera over the demonic children exhibit. "There's the Rake."

It was on top of the girl from The Ring. She was trying to get away from it with her jump cut ability but it wasn't working. There was a pro and a con to this. That was the floor the demons were on. It was also where the aliens were and their fight was beginning to bleed out into the hallway. Need I mention it was also the floor we were fucking on?!

"Go tell Hellboy to help her and run the Gremlins back to their exhibit." I said.

He nodded and ran out. I followed him, going to the same wing even. However, we split off in different directions. Him going into the demon exhibit, and me going for the ghosts. I stopped in front of the cage that trapped The Jackal. I know I'm not Devin but I can sure as Hell try to talk to him to the best of my ability. I gently set my hand against the glass. He trashed around for a moment, then focused on me.

"The Wendigo is loose again. Another creature like him is too." I told him, "Will you please help me? Like last time?" He heard me and simply backed up in his case. He raised his hand to the cuts on his face from last time. I glanced at the other ghosts, then back at him, "If I let them help you, will you do it?" I asked.

Hesitantly, he walked up to the front of the glass with a nod. There were only three ghosts from 13 Ghosts at the museum. It would probably take up too much room to have all of them. We only had The Jackal, The Angry Princess, and The Juggernaut. I unlocked each of their glass casings. They quickly disappeared and I can only hope were going the right place.