Tom Riddle x Reader

"Y/n!" Shouted Y/F from across the Great Hall. It was early in the morning and you were to glad to see you best friend. As you walked over to where you sat at the Slytherin table you couldn't help but glance over to Tom Riddle.

He was perfect. Yes, you hated him but he was no doubt perfect. He was tall, handsome, got good grades, and had an interesting personally on the outside. Only on the outside. You knew what's he was in the inside.

Last year you gone into the Forbidden Forest with your other best friend Abraxas Malfoy on a dare. As you stumbled upon a certain someone practicing dark magic.

As you reached your seat Y/F plopped some fruit and pancakes on your plate.

"Morning Sunshine!" Teased Abraxas as you sat down clumsily.

"Morning, ass!" You grumbled as you ate.

Breakfast pass quickly and the three of you made your way to Potions. You loved Potion. Slughorn was always nice to you, partly because you the second best in the class and your friends are in it.

Class got more and more interesting as the minutes ticked by. Slughorn introduced potion after potion until two were left.

"This here ladies and gentlemen, is one of the most powerful potion in the world. Can anyone guess what it is? No? This potion is Amortentia, most powerful potion in the world!" To add to the dramatic climax, he lifted up the potion. All the girls seemed gravitate towards it causing the boys to have a worried expression.

"I want everyone to take a whiff than write a two page essay on what you smelled and why. DUE TOMORROW!"

As kids pushed and shoved there way to the line, you find yourself squished between Tom and Y/F. "Y/N, I swear if these boy loving gits of girls don't shut up, I'm going to smell there blood in my potion." You laughed, you finally saw Tom made his way to the front. You stood next to him at the second cauldron trying to figure out what you could over his overpowering cologne and hair gel. You were finally able to make out the faint smell of parchment paper, quill ink, and coffee.

"Y/N." Tom hissed, "I can't smell anything over your strong perfume!"

"Maybe it would be easier to smell mine if it wasn't your damned cologne and stupid hair gel!" You snapped back

"Y/N." Y/F whispered "you ran out of perfume last Thursday...."

Slowly coming to realization, Tom turned bright red and hurried away, but not before hastily whispering, "I was sleeping in late and didn't put any cologne or hair gel."

And it was your turned to turn bright red.