Draco Malfoy X Reader

A sneeze exploded from your nose and you groaned quietly, as a few people stared at you. The food on the table looked unappealing and you pushed your plate away from you. You rested your head on the table and closed your eyes.
"Are you alright?" You shot up and looked at your boyfriend, Draco, who was staring at you in concern.
"Y-yeah. just tired, I guess." You replied, not wanting to worry him. You knew he had a Quidditch match and you didn't want to add to his stress. Draco frowned and held your hand.
"(Y/N), you're freezing. Are you sure you're alright? I could take you to see Madame Pomfrey?" Draco suggested and you shook your head.
"No, I'm fine. I'll make sure to get a good sleep tonight." Draco didn't seem convinced, but dropped the subject.

You woke up with a pounding headache and your legs felt numb, but you got out of bed, determined to watch the Quidditch match. Your roommates shared worried looks, but you brushed off their concerns. The weather was warm, but you still shivered as you got ready.
"It's alright to miss one match (Y/N). Draco will understand." You shook your head, as you walked down to the Great Hall. The entire school was excited for the match and you winced at the loud chatter.
"I'll be alright. I can rest after." You shrugged and sat down, but only nibbled at your food. Your stomach was in knots and you felt shaky as you walked to the field with your friends. The stands were packed and you stayed seated as the game started. As Draco scored, everyone stood up and the quick movement made you sway uneasily.
"(Y/N)?" The voice seemed far away and your vision blurred, before you fell to the floor.

You blinked a few times, taking in the white ceiling over your head and realised that you weren't in your room. A warm hand was clasped around yours and you looked over, seeing Draco sat by your bed, still in his Quidditch uniform, because he'd not left your side.
"Wha-" You started, but you were interrupted by a coughing fit, which made Draco frown with worry.
"Why didn't you tell me how bad you were feeling?" He asked and you looked down at your lap.
"I didn't want to worry you. You've got a lot on at the moment and you had the match and-"
"You're more important than everything else (Y/N). You really worried me." Draco gave you a smile and you leaned in to hug him. Madame Pomfrey walked over to you and shooed Draco away. He stood up and placed a kiss on your forehead.
"I'll come back tomorrow, I promise." He walked away and leaned back against the pillows, before falling back asleep.