Chapter 3

(Thats a picture of Ki Yah's birthday outfit )
It took me only 10 minutes to get ready . I laid my hair down with my hand and then threw on a hat and I put on my PINK sweat pants and a white crop top with my Ugg boot slippers on . A comfy day . Jazzy was already outside , I didn't even have to text her . That one thing i loved about her always on time . I ran down stairs and grabbed my purse off the couch , "Momma I'm going out with jazz!" I yelled not looking for an answer in return . I ran outside looking down at my phone as i almost tripped and fell , social media will be the death of me . "Looking a hot mess on your birthday" my 'best' friend exclaimed while i opened the door .
"Shut Up , we just going to the mall , no biggie . " I said raising my eyebrows .
"Its a big biggie , what if you meet some cute boy there?"
"Dont worry i wont , now drive"
She gave me a stank look "whatever."
We drove for a while in silence me on my phone and Jazzy listening to music . Until i stumbled across this hottie on Facebook . "Oooooh" i said while patting her shoulder out of place . "What girl"
I turned my phone so she could see , good thing we were at a red light . She smirked , "he's cute , message him?"
I sighed "No, what if he don't message back?"
"And what if he do?"
Maybe she's ri- "No , I'm not gonna. Love will find me "
"Bull crap Kay" she said while pulling up in the mall
"It will" i laughed
"Get out of my car with that mess girl."

We made it to the mall entrance . I love just entering into this big place its so beautiful inside and so many options to choose from and its even better when you are being treated .
"Go crazy birthday girl " I laughed . "Where are you going first "
"Ummmmm" I turned around in circles trying to decide , "Forever 21"
"Lead the way."
"Welcome to F21 , can i help you ." The lady walking towards us asked .
"No we just looking for now, thank you ."
"Okay just let me know."
We smiled at her while she turned away .
"Imma go look over here in that section " Jazzy pointed to as she walked away . I nodded my head in approval .

I didn't see much that i liked except this white crop top that i was holding . I turned around to look in the other section when i noticed this light skinned dude looking my way .When i caught him he put his head down , I thought that was kinda cute . Im not the type to approach first so i just left it alone , Probably not the best move but thats just me . I could hear him walking my way , but i didn't pay it no mind . He made his way to the other side of the rack i was on . "Excuse me , i was wondering if you could help me find a shirt for my sister?"
"I don't work here."
"What that got to do with helping me?"
I let out a cute chuckle. "Okay" I agreed , "what are you looking for?"
"Something cute." He put his lips close to my ear , "like you."
"Well thats gonna be hard to find mister ??" I paused waiting to get his name
"Mason - Mason Winn , and you?"
"Ki Yah"
"No last name Ki Yah?"
"Nope" we laughed
"What you doing all this shopping for?" he asked.
"Well , I'm having this birthday tonight ."
"Happy Birthday!"
"Thanks" I said looking down at the ground.
"You welcome!"
"Kay , you ready ?" Jazzy asked yelling from across the store. I nodded at her not trying to make a scene . "Well i got to go" i told him while walking off .
He grabbed my hand , I turned around to face him. "Can i see you again?" He asked while biting his lip. Dang boy . "Why not"
I gave him my number and the address to the party . "See you later." I waved at him .
A for Me !!