Chapter 10

**this car will be very important soon . Enjoy

       We ended our day with going to the mall and buying some clothes , then eating lunch because that ice cream did nothing for us. I was happy to spend a day with my dad, but sometimes I wish I could spend weeks , months, and years just with him in my presence and not 100,000 miles away with a women that I don't even know he's about to marry. I don't even wanna think about this anymore.
"You have a good time baby?" I turned around in my seat to look at him with a fake smile plastered on my face. "Yeah I did, did you because if you did you can stay out here with me forever and we can do this everyday."
He laughed. "You know I would love too but my business is out there Cali."
"I know." I pouted.
"And besides if we did this everyday I would be broke." He said pointing to the shopping bags in the back seat. He wanted to lighten up the mood, but I wasn't feeling it. I could feel him still looking at me. "Come on Kay, you got one more gift left?"
I looked at him still trying to act spoiled. "What is it?"
"It's at the house."
"Well hurry and get there dad!"
"Okay , alright." He laughed.
         We pulled up to the street my house was on. I sit up in my seat ready to jump out of the car once we made it. "Close your eyes."
"What?" I said in confusion.
"Close your eyes!"
I guess I didn't close them fast enough because he reached over and put his hand over my eyes.
"Dad you can't close my eyes and drive at the same time."
"Well put your hands over your eyes."
"Okay I will."
Once he took his hands off my eyes , I quickly put mine hands over them. Everything started running through my head. What could it be? I started to get impatient, "Dad?" He knew what I was talking about. "We almost there baby girl."
I could feel us pulling into my garage. "Okay keep your eyes closed , I'm finna come and open your door so you can get out." I listened to his command as he came and opened the door. "Okay on a count of three open your eyes." I nodded my head in agreement. I'm so nervous and excited. "1.....2........"
"Dad , hurry."
He laughed "3!"
My hand flew down and my mouth went in awe . I turned to look at my mom who was standing next to this white beauty smiling. Is this for me? She shook her head up and down like she could read my mind. It was so pretty and white and beautiful. "You like it?" My dad asked. I ran into his arms , as he as he almost stumbled from my impact. "It must've cost you a fortune."
"No, but if it did it was worth it." He kissed my cheek . "I love you dad."
"I love you too baby. Now you wanna take it for a test drive , call up a friend?"
"Yes." I squealed. "Let me go get my phone out the house." 
I kissed my mom on the cheek as I ran into the house. Who am I gonna call. I ran into Jamie room to see if he would like to go with me. But all of his clothes were gone I guess him and Taliyah made up. I called up jazzy I'm guessing she was busy because she didn't answer. I finally picked the right person to call.
"Hello"
"Hey"
"What's up?"
"Nothing , let me come and pick you up."
"Why?"
"Don't worry about it , just send me your address and put some clothes on."
"Okay , I'll be ready."
"Alright, bye."
"Bye."
I got the text message of the address a few seconds later. 
I ran back outside. My mom and dad were talking. They both turned my way as they heard the door shut. "You find someone."
"Yeah, I'm gonna go pick them
up." I said smiling.
"Okay here are the keys , drive safe and responsibly."
"Love you baby." My momma said. "I love you too." I said running off to my car.