Chapter 31

Kay

"What's going on Kay?" He said rubbing his hand over his face, I could tell he was frustrated.

"Well, I don't know how true this is because I haven't gotten a professionals input but from what I kno-"

"Just tell me Kay." He said getting annoyed. We just had a great dinner and a great conversation and then he asked me to be his girlfriend and I just turned him down I would want to know why too.
I do wanna be with Kyle officially it's just that I don't wanna go into a relationship with no secrets and then once he finds out he gonna wanna know how come I didn't tell him.

"I'm pregnant ." I said getting it over with.
"Kay, what the fuck. You turn me down because you're pregnant, what's wrong with that babe?"

"Here is the bad news." I said clearing my throat. "After I had sex with Mason, I came over and did it with you. So I honestly don't know which one of you got me pregnant." I said picking at the napkin on the table not looking at his face.

"Wow, did he use a condom?" He said like the thought disgusted him.

"Yeah, and you did too."

He took a deep sigh, "well, that's fucked up."

"I know and that's why I wanted to tell you before we become official. I didn't wanna go into a good healthy relationship with this kind of secret."

"So, is there anyway we can find out the DNA before the baby is born?" He said now slumping in his chair.

"I don't know, maybe we can google it or something." I said hunching my shoulders.

"You know I would be more excited if I knew for a hundred percent that this baby was mine, right?"

"Yeah, I know."

"Well if the baby is mine I wanna be there with you, and you need to set an appointment."

"I am I was thinking since we out of school for Christmas break, maybe some time next week."

"Okay, I wanna go."

I took a deep breath, "Mason wanna go to." I said very lowly.

"Okay, whatever." He said taking a deep breath.

"I feel so much better now that's all out." I said rubbing my stomach, that was now a habit.
    I noticed he wasn't talking anymore. "How do you feel?"

"I'm cool, you good?"

"Yeah, I'm good."

Mmh, okay." I could tell he was still slightly upset.

"I do wanna be with you Kyle, and I know every time you are about to ask me to be official something is always coming up."

"Yeah, I know." He said rubbing his face in frustration. "But no matter what kind of bullshit you bring to the table, I still fucking love you." He said making me smile.
  He took a deep sigh before continuing his sentence, "so put this damn promise ring on and be my girlfriend already." He said smiling.
    He grabbed my arm making me get up and sit in his lap. "I love you." I said as he put the ring on my finger and I admired it wiggling my finger.

   "And who knows this baby might be a little K.J." He said laughing.
    "I hope it is." I said locking my fingers with his and laying my head on his shoulder just hoping and praying.