Chapter 24

Two months later.......

"What did you get for number seventeen." I asked Mason.

I know what you're thinking but no that's not it. Me and Mason got the same pre-calculus class and the teacher appointed me his tutor since he was a senior and in order to graduate he needed to pass and I just so happened to be a junior that's good at it, and we just so happen to be at my house studying nothing else.

I am very faithful until my man comes back in Atlanta , and Mason knew that.

It's been two months since I've seen Kyle but we talk everyday and I miss him so freaking much I just want to kiss all over his face again and love all on him, but like we said two months ago we not dating but we are heading towards that once he gets back in Atlanta, hopefully he's been as faithful as I have , which I'm pretty sure he has. I can live without sex but I would like to have it but guys on the other hand need sex and that's what worries me the most, especially him being in Miami with all those bitches walking around in literally no clothes, but I have no reason to be worried right?

"Umm." He let out a deep sigh before giving his answer "I don't know."

"Are you even trying?"
"Yes."
"You need to pass this class in order to graduate."
I looked at my clock noticing it was almost 6:00pm and Kyle was gonna be getting off work and calling soon.
"Okay well that's the end of this unsuccessful session." I said rolling my eyes.
"Imma get it Kay." He said closing his books and putting them in his bag.
"Okay , I believe you."
I walked him to the door . "Okay see you tomorrow."
"Bye."

I watch him pull off and walked back inside and watched the clock on my phone until it turned six. This is how much I miss him.

I pampered myself in the camera on my phone , because I knew he was about to call.
riiinnnngggg!

And I was right but this time it was on FaceTime.
I fixed my hair a little bit then answered.

"Hey baby!" I said cheesing extra hard, he still looked the same except he had little stubbles on his face and he was growing out his hair.

He yawned and ran his hand over his face. "Hey, babe."
"You look tired?" I said positioning the phone on a pillow.
"I am." He said holding his hand chin in his hand.
"Awww , poor baby." I said cooing at him like a little baby.

He smiled, "you miss me?"

"Yeah , a little bit." I squinted my fingers together showing him how much.

"What if I told you I was coming to Atlanta tomorrow but know I changed my mind because my baby don't miss me."

My eyes grew wide, was he playing or was he serious. "Kyle?"
"What?"
"Are you serious, or you just playing?"
"I was serious."
"So you are coming?" I said getting excited.
"I was remember I told you last time when I left we was having a family reunion in a few months."
"So what day you gonna make it here?" I asked

"You don't miss me so why should I come?" He was so petty.

"I do miss you." I whined.
"Awwwwww, I miss you too, and somebody else miss you." He said winking.

"So you ain't been messing with no bitches?"
"Nope, none. What about that nigga Mason, you just been tutoring him right?" He said rolling his eyes.

He thinks Mason is lying about not knowing pre calculus , just so he can hang with me. 'Then he gonna make his move on you babe.' In Kyle's words.

"Yes, nothing else."

"Mmmm, okay. I should make it there the day after tomorrow."
"Yay, okay."

"Yes , be ready to get that ass tore up girl." He said licking his lips.
He was so sexy.

"No you be ready."
"I will." He said laughing.
"Okay imma go because I'm tired as fuck, I love you."

"Love you too."
I said hanging up.

Yes my baby coming back to ATL, I wish I could sleep for two days and wake up when he comes back.

Short chapter I know I know but please comment
Vote
Share
-BECCA 💟😈👑

P.s my BIRTHDAY IN 5 more days 💗💗💗💗💗💗