Chapter 21

"Kaaaaay?!" Kyle tugged at my shoulder trying to wake me up. But right now I did not want to get up. I was worn out, tired , and physically exhausted because of this dude.

When I tell you out of the seventeen years I have been leaving , no one has ever made me feel so good, Kyle was good in bed , I could do this with him everyday. But I can't let that happen if me and Mason wanna get somewhere.

"Kay, babe wake up." He said.
I grunted because I honestly didn't wanna get up.
"Com on , I got you some food." Now he's talking my language. I turned over and faced him as he was sitting in one of those roller chairs.
"What kind?" I smiled.
"Chinese food."
I awed like a little kid on his birthday , "you know that's my favorite."
"How could I forget." He leaned down and pecked my lips as he finished his statement.
"Mmmhhhm." I said kissing him again.
"Okay , I got you this shirt until you get ready to take a shower."
He handed me one of his button down polo shirts.
I sat up on the bed and stood up to add the shirt to my naked body not caring that he was standing right there.
I looked up from buttoning up the shirt, and saw him leaning against the wall like he was about to attack me.
"What?" I asked smiling.
"Nothing." He said.
"You sure about that?" I stepped closer wrapping my arms around his neck.
"Positive." He said grabbing my waist.
"Imma go wash my hands, while you warm up the food." I said giving him a peck on the lips.
"Okay."
I walked away as he let his hand smack my butt leaving a tingle feeling on it, I laughed grabbing the cheek he hit in pain.

"You so fine girl." He said as I walked to the bathroom and he headed for the kitchen.

I sat on the bed waiting for him to bring the food. I looked for my phone it was on the nightstand, pushing the home button it lit up the seven missed calls and five messages I had from Jazzy:
Jaz : where the fuck are you
Jaz : imma finna leave in you in your own car.
That one made me laugh.
Jaz : I looked all over the mall for your ass.
Jaz : I hope you and Kyle are okay
Jaz : I hope y'all are getting closer 😉 call me.
My best friend is crazy that's why I love her.
"What all did you get?" I yelled to the kitchen.
I heard him coming closer. "I got sweet and sour chicken, fried rice, broccoli and beef, some hot wings and that chow mein noodle stuff you eat."
He sat the plate down in front of me as I threw my phone back on the nightstand. "Thank you." I looked up at him because he was hovered over me. "You welcome." He said leaving a soft kiss on my lips.

I was tearing this food up little did I know that Kyle was recoding me for his snapchat.
"What the fuck?!" I said with a load of rice in my mouth. I put my hand in front of his camera to block my face.
"You look good."
"Whatever." I honestly didn't care anymore I was to hungry.

"You like it?" He asked.
"Yes, I love it." I said taking down some water.
"So?"
"What?" I screwed the top back on my bottle looking at him.
"Tell me about this dude?"
Oh god. "What dude?"
I knew he was talking about Mason, I just didn't wanna talk about it and make it awkward between us.
"You know? Dude you said you was was messing around with in the dressing room."
"What you want to know?"
"What you like about him? Are y'all serious? Are y'all dating? Everything?" I laughed.
"Ummm , I like how nice and caring he is. I thought we were serious, I mean we hung out everyday for three weeks."
"What happened?"
"We were at the carnival and Michael showed up and did something and blah blah and I reacted to it and he thought I still had feelings for Michael."
"Do you?"
"No I'm done with Michael!" I said a little aggravated.
"Okay , you don't have to get all defensive." He said laughing.
"Do you still like this Mason guy?"
I paused. Because I honestly didn't know anymore I mean I said I did but with everything that just went on with me and Kyle got me guessing myself again. I've known Kyle for like forever , and he gets me and I get him he knows what I want out of a relationship. And if you know someone and what they expect , what could go wrong right?

"Ummm, I don't know , but I think there's still something there." I said picking at my rice trying to avoid his eyes.
He just nodded his head.
"What about us?" I asked.
"What about it? I mean I stand behind you a hundred percent, if you still like this dude what can I do about it except be there for you."
"So you don't have feelings for me?"
"I do, I've had them for years now. And if you still like dude, then I can go back to hiding my feelings like I've been doing for all these years."
"How come you never told me?"
"Mike is my bro , and I didn't wanna hurt him."
"Well I honestly don't know if I still wanna pursue a relationship with Mason." I said
"Okay that's cool and all, but I'm not gonna sit around and wait on you anymore baby." He said getting up to take his food in the kitchen.

Shit! Why do love and finding someone has to be so hard and difficult, I just want someone to make me happy. And right now both of them do.
"When you leaving for Miami?" I said throwing my plate in the trash in the kitchen.
He sighed. "Soon." He walked into the bathroom and I followed him.
"How soon?" I said standing behind him wrapping my arm around his waist as he looked in the mirror washing his hands.
"Tuesday." He turned around to face me with my arms still in place.
"Why so soon?Just stay here for awhile." I asked.
"You want me to stay here and watch you pursue a relationship with some other dude? Nah I think I'll head back to Miami."
"Is he gonna be brought up in every thing I say?" I rolled my eyes getting annoyed.
"You tell me?"
"I love you." I said hoping that would make things better.
"I love you too , but you don't love me like I love you."
He took my chin in his hand, so that my eyes were looking into his.
"And it's okay if you don't, and after all this we can go back to being friends.. with a little bit of benefits." We both laughed.
"You ready to go , it's getting late?" He said looking at his watch.
I sighed. "Yeah."
Before I could leave to get my clothes he pulled me by my waist making sure I couldn't leave causing me to smile. I looked up at him as he was leaning in to kiss me so passionately, and sweet knowing that this might be our last time able to do this.
"If you're not with your guy, Mason on Tuesday maybe you can come and see me before I take off?"
"Of course, I'm gonna miss you."
"Awww really." I laughed.
"Yes." He smiled as he soul searched my eyes.
"Kiss me." He said and I did just that.

Vote
Comment
Share
** I really appreciate you guys reading and I would love love feedback. I like reading comments tell me what you like and what you don't like. ❤️
- rebecca Davis 💟