Chapter 6

**this is Michael you will find out about him soon .
Cut it, cut it, cut it, cut it
Them bricks is way too hot, you need to cut it
Your price is way too high, you need to cut it
Cut it, cut it, cut it, cut it
Them bricks is way too hot, you need to cut it
Your price is way too high, you need to cut it
Everyone was singing along , jumping , dabbing , drinking , twerking , Everything and everybody was at this party . My half drunk butt was twerking on everybody , I've never been so loose.
"Aye , Aye, get it bestie I heard Jazzy scream while I was twerking on her brother Michael . Me and Michael tried the dating thing , but it never worked out for us. We just two different people , but I love him and care for him. Don't get me wrong he is cute , he's tall and chocolate with the most pearly whites in the world and his lips are from God himself . I felt everyone crowding around us while I was throwing that ass back . Then the Dj switched the song up , Thank god because I was getting tired. Michael spun me around so that my chest was touching his. He muttered something but I couldn't hear so I pointed to my ear . He came closer , "where you learn those moves from?" And I pointed to my chest . He was about to comment again but some Mexican girl took his hand. I really couldn't think about Michael right now , I was to worried thinking about is Mason going to show up . I turned around to look at the door and nobody was there . "I told you , you was going to be staring at that door all night ." I heard jazzy whisper in my ear . "This is my first time even looking , I was to busy twerking on your brother ." I said straining my voice . We both laughed .
"Yeah , whatever."
I bend down to whisper in her ear , " do you think he's here though , the party started an hour ago?"
"No , I been looking out for you."
"Maybe's he's outside and they won't let him in?"
"They let anybody in."
I shrugged my shoulder. "Go have a good time , if he comes he comes , and if he don't he don't , don't sweat it mama."
Before I could respond some tall dude came and asked me to dance , he was tall and cute , so I said yes . I mainly just wanted to get my mind off of the situation. I grabbed his hand in agreement. I turned back around to look at Jazzy as she raised her eyebrows and her drink as we did a air toast.
Strength and guidance
All that I'm wishing for my friends
Nobody makes it from my ends
I had to bust up the silence
You know you gotta stick by me
Soon as you see the text, reply me
I don't wanna spend time fighting
We've got no time
And that's why I need a one dance
Got a Hennessy in my hand
One more time 'fore I go
Higher powers taking a hold on me
I need a one dance
Got a Hennessy in my hand
One more time 'fore I go
Higher powers taking a hold on me

The whole time dancing I couldn't think about nothing else . 'Like why wouldn't he show up , did I say the wrong thing , was it the sweats.' Ugh this is too much .
"Imma go get a drink ."
He nodded his head in reassurance , as he went dancing with the other girl. Boys.
I poured my drink sadly . Why would you come onto someone if you didn't want to pursue something with them. So confusing .
A lot of guys asked me to dance but I wasn't even in the mood . So I made up every excuse I could . I see Michael spotted me out of the crowd and starts walking towards me . "What's going on birthday girl?" He nudged my shoulder .
I smirked "nothing"
"You the main one that's suppose to be dancing and twerking!"
"My legs are tired." He laughed
He stared at me before giving me a response . I couldn't stare at his eyes too long, so I broke the silence . "What?"
"You're beautiful."
I fidgeted around with my fingers as I looked at the ground because I didn't want him to see me blush . He always knew what to say. "Thank - ". I got a tap on my shoulder , me and Michael both turned our heads to see who was rude enough to interrupt our conversation. It was Mason, it was Mason. I did my happy dance and squealed on the inside. "Am I interrupting something?!" He screamed because of the music . I looked at Michael who was already standing up to leave. "Nah , bruh you good." He nodded at me, "imma talk to you later."
"Okay."
I watch him walk off , then I turned around to Mason. "I didn't mean to budge in."
"No it's cool."
I signaled him to come down so I can whisper in his ear ." I didn't think you were coming!?"
"Why, I told you I was?!"
"But I still didn't think you were , the party started 2 hours ago?!" I yelled softly.
"Well I'm here now, you wanna dance?!"
"No , I'm all danced out."
He laughed, "We can go sit outside?!"
I nodded my head . "Lead the way! "
He took my hand in his and did just that.

Please share , comment & vote 😭😘