Chapter 15

I pulled into my driveway of my house and sat in the car for a bit because my lazy tell did not want to walk up that hill. I sighed and stepped out of my car and locked the door as I walked up to the door. I was greeted with the most delightful smell of my step dad cooking. "That smells good pops." I said while dropping all my stuff on the island in the kitchen. "Thank you baby girl." He said while he headed over to give me a hug.
He walked back over to the stove as I followed to be nosey and see what he was cooking. He had some stuffed mushrooms in the oven baking with some Parmesan chicken on top of the stove cooling off.
I took a big whiff of the aroma again, "mom is gonna love this."
He laughed and shook his head in agreement. "You staying for dinner?" he asked. I shook my head while eating a grape out of the refrigerator. "No I'm gonna go to the football game tonight."
"You?football games?" he said surprisingly. I laughed and shook my head. "Yes."
"Okay." He laughed.
I grabbed my stuff off the island and headed upstairs. "Save me some food , okay?" I yelled.
"Okay." He yelled back.
I finally got to my room and bounced on my bed not caring. I am so tired. I looked at my clock to see if I had enough time to take a nap before I head to Mason's game. But I didn't, it was 4:05 and the game started at 5:10. But I wanted to make it there early to get some good seats and be able too see him up close and personal. I pull out my phone to call up jazzy too see if she wanted to go to the game with me.
She answered it on the first ring.
"Helloooooooo" I laughed at how she said it.
"Hey , what you doing?"
"Nothing much twisting my cousin Dante's hair, why what's up?"
"I'm going to Mason's game and I don't wanna go by myself."
She paused for a minute. "Hello?!" I said trying to make sure she was still in the line.
"You? Going to football game?"
I rolled my eyes. "Yes is it that hard to believe?"
"I mean kinda." She laughed.
"Whatever, you coming with me or not?"
"Yes girl! I'm in my last twist so I'm bout to get ready."
"Alright , I'll be over there in a bit."
"Okay , bye."
"Bye."

I laid in my bed for awhile, until I noticed the time and it was getting late. I got up and went to take a shower. It was a short one but it did wonders.
I sat at my desk and flat ironed my hair straight but I put a little swoop in my bangs that I thought was cute. I looked at the time it was 4:30 . I rushed over to my closet and stared at the clothes in it.
I finally pick out a black and white striped crop top shirt with some army green skinny leg jeans and I threw on my white flip flop sandals.
I threw on a brown belt because I didn't wanna keep pulling up my pants. I added the MK watch my brother got for me on my birthday and a gold chain necklace. I looked in the full body mirror that was sitting behind my door and made sure everything was sitting right. I went in the bathroom to brush my teeth and spray some body spray. I grabbed my purse and my phone and the charger and ran down stairs. I got my keys off the island.
"Okay pops I'm gone love you, tell momma where I'm at okay."
"Alright." he said while frosting his chocolate cake.
I walked outside and got in my car as I headed to Jazzy's house.

"I'm pulling up." I said to Jazzy over the phone.
"Alright, I'm outside."
I hung up the phone as I saw her standing at the mailbox in front of her house. She smiled and waved as she saw me.
"Hey babe." She said while opening the door and getting in the car.
"Hey."
She looked around the car in amazement. "Dang girl I can't wait till my birthday."
I laughed "you ready."
She nodded her head still looking around at everything.

"So wake me up before you go... ooooh I need a little more just a little more of your love." Jazzy saying along with Chris Brown on the radio until a phone call interrupted her.
"Mason is calling, Mason is calling." The lady on the radio said because I had the AUX cord in. I was about to unplug it until Jazzy stopped me. "I wanna hear."
"No!"
She pouted. I rolled my eyes as I left it plugged up and answered the phone.
"Hello."
"Hey, you."
"Hey."
"Just calling to make sure you didn't cancel on me?"
Jazzy laughed, I slapped her thigh to shut her up. I watched as she rubbed it in pain.
"No why would I? And I'm on my way right now."
"Cant stay away from me can you?"
"How did you know." I said sarcastically. He laughed.
"Alright text me when you make it so I can come and get you?"
"I can walk myself, besides I'm with Jazzy."
"Okay , I'll see you after the game then?"
"Ok, bye."
"Bye."
As soon as I hung up the phone we pulled into our parking lot.