Chapter 27

I wake up to smell of sex everywhere, it was all over the sheets, on the pillow, on my body, and in the air. But we did go almost three rounds until the both of us were satisfied and all sexed out for the night.

I sat up on the bed and wrapped the sheet that was under the thick main cover, around my body trying not to wake Mason up. I push my hair to the back trying to fix myself without a mirror until the most important thing popped in my head. Kyle.
My eyes grew wide as I tucked the end of the sheet in so that it would stay in place as I crawl on the floor to search for my phone but couldn't find it.

I heard Mason mumble as is rambles on the floor looking through and under everything.
"Babe, what you looking for?" I heard him say as he sat up on the bed.

I sit my elbow on the bed almost out of breath. "I need my phone now!"

Ok , calm down let me put some shorts on an I will help you okay?" He said as he kissed my cheek.
I nodded my head in agreement.

He bent over on the floor and searched for his short with his butt all exposed on the bed.
He finally found some basketball shorts and slid them on, "Imma go look down stairs, because you took your jacket off down there."
I got up and sat on the bed knowing it was down there because I just destroyed his room looking for it , and watched him walked down there smoothing his hair down.

A few seconds later he come back up holding my jacket and my phone looking at it in disbelief.
"What are you doing?" I said going to snatch my phone, but fail awfully.

"Looks like he already tried to get in touch with you." He said throwing the phone on the bed in anger.

"Why are you so upset , you knew I was with Kyle before all this." I said as I watched go sit on his side of the bed.

"And you knew I wasn't Kyle before you rode my di-."

"Shut the fuck up Mason." I said cutting him off before he could finish.

"I said I love you, and that didn't mean nothing to you." He said turning around looking me in my face.

"I love you too, but I'm in love with Kyle."

"Really?"

"Yes!" I said standing up.

"So you gonna go over there and tell him about everything that just happened last night."

I paused not knowing the answer to his question, what was I gonna do. I can't bear the hurt that's gonna be on Kyle's face once I tell him what I did with Mason, and I can't not tell him the guilt will eat my ass up.

"Hello." He said waving his hand in my face,"that's what I thought."

I grab my clothes off the floor ignoring his comments. I drop the sheet and throw on my clothes not caring that he was still in the room probably staring.

After putting on my clothes I head down stairs as I hear Mason's foot steps following behind me.
"Let me grab a shirt and some shoes and I'll take you home." He said grabbing me from behind.

I get out of his grip and walk over to the door and pick at my phone. "That's okay , I'll call an uber."

"Alright cool , have it your way baby." He said walking back up the stairs.
"Lock the bottom lock on your way out!" He yelled from the top of the stairs, but i didn't answer.