Chapter 12

"Do you guys want a to go box for your leftovers?" The waiter asked.
I looked at Mason and he looked at me , I guess he knew what I was going to say so he answered. "Nahh we're good."
"Okay , well your grandfather said that the dinner is on the house so you guys are free to go." The waiter said.
"Okay can you tell him we said goodbye." Mason said as we stood up.
"Okay I will."
"Ladies first." He said while opening the door for me.
"Thanks."
"Aren't you glad we drove 30 minutes to get pizza?" He asked. I looked at him and smiled.
"Just a little." I said showing him how much with my hand.
"Ouch." He said while grabbing his heart like I hurt his feelings.
"I'm kidding , I had a lot of fun." We both laughed. We finally made it to the car. And he came on my side to get the key, he came so close that my back was touching the window of the passenger side. I could smell his Old Spice cologne, and we were so close his cologne was rubbing off on me. "So at school tomorrow, you gonna at like you don't me." He said while grabbing my waist, I held onto his arms just an excuse for me to feel his biceps , they felt amazing. "No , but I think I have to worry about you doing that Mr.senior?"
"I would never ignore you!"
I gave him a 'I don't believe you' look. "Well I'm not gonna compete with those little girls."
"What little girls?" He asked.
"Don't play dumb, I've seen you before in the hallways with 'those little girls."
"So you have noticed, me?"
"Now that I think about it, yes."
I could tell he liked that. "What if I said you don't have to worry about those little girls anymore because I'm all about you."
God! I know nobody's perfect but the way he makes me feel sure does make him look perfect. "I would say where have you been all my life."
We both laughed. He leaned in to kiss me then my ringtone interrupted the moment. Damn it. "He steeped back a few feet to give me room to talk. It felt so cold when he left. "Hello."
"Hey baby"
"Hey momma."
"I know you enjoying your car , but I was wondering when were you coming home?"
"I'm on my way now."
"Alright , love you. Drive safe."
"Love you too."
I took a deep breath and hung up the phone. "You gotta go?" He asked. "Yeah,sorry."
He laughed "it's cool." He opened the passenger door for me and I stepped in. I watch him walk to the driver side and get in and then we drove off , not into the sunset. But to his home.

     30 minutes late we made it to his house. It was mostly silence with the radio playing. I could hear him take a deep breath. "Okay we here." He said hesitantly opening the door. I didn't want him to leave either. I got out to get on the drivers side. I gave him one last big hug. "So I'll see you at school tomorrow." Saying my final goodbye. "Yeah."
"Okay,goodnight."
"Night." 
I stood on the outside of my car door as I watch him walk up the driveway. Finally knowing someone came to the door, I got in my car about to drive off.
    About to shut my door I heard Mason's voice call my name, "Kay?!" I got out of my seat as I see him speed down the drive way. "What , I thought you were in the house?" I said smiling.
"I didn't wanna regret not doing this."
"Doing wha-" he took my face in his hands , and leaned in and kissed me. I let his tongue take entrance in my mouth it felt so good just to be this close to him again. It felt like the kiss went on for hours before he let go of my face. I gasped for some air before he pressed his lips one last time. "Text me when you get home, alright." I shook my head as he kissed me again and again . He just couldn't get enough and neither could I. "Damn girl, you better go home." He said as he bit his lip."
I laughed as I kissed him one more time. "Bye." I got in my car , as he walked back up his driveway backwards, watching me drive off. All I could think about was kissing him again.

** I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter , please show some love ,tell what you enjoy or don't enjoy , I love CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM . 💯