Chapter 34

I Pulled Inside of masons driveway , contemplating did I Wanna Go in And meet masons family or did I Wanna Go Home and enjoy my Christmas with my baby . Did I really wanna start Our honest relationship Off with lies , Was I Being faithful Right Now Or Was I Break the rules . Whatever Fuck It , I'm already here right now

I creek The door open as I resume to walk in Mason's house , "hello?" I said locking the door behind me .
"Hello?" I yelled louder walking through the front room.

"Up here!" I heard Mason yell on the stairs .

"What's going on Mason , nobodies here." I said walking up the stairs to meet him standing by his room door .

"They'll Be Back." He said leaning up against his door trynna Look Cute .

"But You told me they wanted to meet me?" I said folding my arms getting pissed.

"They Do , I Just Want To Give You my gift before they get back. Is That Cool ?"

I sighed , "I guess ."

"Alrighty , close your eyes." He Said as he grabbed my hand .

"No."

"Come On , close your eyes ."

"Nooo Mason."

"Come On Baby , close your eyes ." He Said stepping closer to my face making me get hot .

I rolled my eyes . "Step Back and I Will."

"Okay." He Said throwing his hands up . "You ain't gotta be so stubborn."

"I'm Not being stubborn , I just expected to be meeting your family and I Come To an empty house and you - acting all funny." I said giving him attitude with my eyes still closed .

I heard as he mumbled under his breath then let out his statement "I already told you , They'll Be Here any minute . Just forget all that right now okay." He Said letting his hand make his way down the middle of my back and For Some Reason I didn't make him move it .

"Okay , what am I here for then?"

"I Got You a gift." He Said chuckling behind his sentence.

"Okayyy , what is it and why do I have to close my eyes?"

"Because , it's a Suppose girl and can you please stop talking so we can get it over with , Damn."

I could tell he was getting frustrated so I laughed . "Okay , I'm Ready."

"Alright , Imma grab your hand to lead you where it is , is that cool."

I nodded my head , Getting nervous.
He grabbed my hand as we walked into his room , I tried to figure out which part of the room We where headed as I imagined his room from the last time .
"Okay Imma count to three Then You can open your eyes , Okay."

"Okay ."

"One......Two........Three!" He Said yelling and letting go of my hand .

I Opened my eyes slowly not prepared as for What my eyes were about to see , Was It something I Was Gonna Love or hate .
Tadaaaaa! He Said making me jump out of my trance as my eyes flew open and my mouth widened