Chapter 33

7 Weeks Pregnant ... Christmas Day .

"Baby?" I heard Kyle say trying to wake me out of my sleep but I was being stubborn . "Kay , come on get up I know you're not Sleep anymore."

"Five more minutes?!" I groaned pressing the pillow in my face avoiding the light.

"No we have a lot we got to do." He said snatching the pillow from me . "It's Christmas baby get up ."

"Alright , Alright ." I said opening my eyes slowly as they revealed his sweet beautiful face laying down with his head in his hand propping it up with his shoulder .

"We got to go see your mom and dad because you've been living here every since y'all got out for Christmas break."
I haven't seen my parents since the break started , I mainly was avoiding them and the fact that I would have to tell them I'm pregnant and I don't know who my baby daddy is . The main thing I'm concerned about is what's they would think of my not only getting pregnant but the reality of I don't know who got me pregnant .

"Yeah , and my dad texted me last night and said he won't be hear until tomorrow." I said picking at my nail.

"So you're gonna wait on your dad to get here to tell your momma?"

"I don't think I could even hold it in that long , which is why I have been staying over here every night ."

"Well I mean we can tell her today and tell your dad tomorrow if that's what you want to do." He said grabbing my hand comforting me .

"I wanna go back in time and change everything." I said on the verge of tears . These damn hormones.

"Don't we all , but it's cool . It's gonna work out." He said gazing his thumb over my hand .

I sighed still unsure about everything , "okay you're right."

"I know I'm right , now get up we got shit to do." He said hopping out the bed smacking my ass in the process making me jump.

  I head over to the closet and looked through the little amount of clothes I had that would fit . Even though I'm only seven weeks it feels like more than that , I can't fit nothing, my feet are getting huge , my cheeks are humongous . But hey at least the glow is nice.

While rambling through the clothes still not finding anything suitable I hear my phone going off . I race over to the bed and see that it was Mason .
     Me and him have been getting along very good , no arguing or bickering . Just happy moments and I can tell he really wants to be a dad because that's all he talks about "Mason Junior" is what he calls the baby.

Mason 🙃 : Merry Christmas , i want you to stop by and meet my parents and family if you could.

Oh shit . What do I tell him Kyle really isn't a fan of me hanging with Mason and I get that but he is a candidate of being my BD so I really just can't avoid him or my babies possible grandparents .

Me : Mason I would love too , but you know how Kyle feels about me and you hanging out together .

Mason : we won't be alone , my nephew nieces parents grandparents are gonna be there and they really want to meet you and I'm ready to tell them about everything .