Chapter 25

Today was Friday, only a few more hours until Kyle comes back in town and honestly this is the most excited I have ever been in awhile about a guy, which means he must be pretty special.

All of the years I have been knowing Kyle it never crossed my mind of getting with him and having feelings for him the way I do now. And the way he makes me feels is crazy. I really cant explain it. He had so much power over me in a good way and he's not even here. I wake up thinking about him and fall asleep thinking about. Everything about him makes me just go crazy. Kyle is everything I always wanted in a man and so much more. Man, he could drive me insane if he wanted to.

I watched stories on my snapchat, procrastinating not to get out of bed and go to school.

I watch most of the stories on my Snapchat then get out of bed and head to my closet to pick out my clothes.
After a few minutes I finally come to a conclusion.
I picked out a white off the shoulder top, that I bought a few weeks ago and a pair of black skinny leg jeans and my white sandal flip flops.

I went ahead and put my clothes on because I took a shower last night. I went into the bathroom and looked in the full body mirror hanging behind the door to make sure I liked my outfit , and yes I did.

After brushing my teeth and washing my face, I started flat ironing my hair and put the top half in a bun.

I went back to my room and grabbed my purse, my books , and my phone. I pushed the home button to see what time it was, when I noticed I had a message from the one and only Kyle.
Kyle : Good Morning Baby, Call Me When You Get Up.
I walk down the stairs and grab my keys and headed to my car as I called Kyle.

He answered on the second ring, "Whats Up." He said

"Hey , you told me to call?"

"Yeah, I was letting you know I won't make it in until Saturday Morning."
He said .
I shut the door to my car and start pouting in my seat not letting him hear me.

"Babe , you still there?" He asked cutting the silence.

I sighed before answering , "yeah I guess that's cool."

"Alright, you will be the first person I call when I make it to the hotel okay."

"Alright."

"Imma go so you won't be late for school , I love you."

"Love you too." I said before hanging up the phone and started to drive off still a little sad.

Once I made it to school I instantly found a parking space because I was early , not to early but early enough I found a good parking space.

I get out of my car and head to the front door until I was stopped by someone I haven't spoke to in awhile. Michael. I was honestly trying to avoid him at all means possible but we go to the same school , his sister is my best friend , and now I'm talking to his cousin.

"What's up." He said standing in front of me.

I cleared my throat making sure I didn't sound like an idiot. "Hey."

"What you been up to , it's been forever."

I started walking as he did the same , "nothing school, what about you?"

"Same."

"Aww okay."

"Sooo , I just wanted to let you know that I want you to be happy and I know that me and you are a thing of the past which I'm cool with now, it took me sometime but I'm good now. Whoever you're with now I can totally except it as long as me and you are friends and cool with each other."