Chapter 29

Four weeks later .......

"Kay!" I heard my mom said as she nudged my shoulder.

"Ma'am?"

"Don't you go to that college app thing at the school today?"

"Yes ma'am." I said pulling the cover over my head.

"Well you better get up or you're gonna be late." She said removing the covers exposing me to the light and walked out.

I grabbed my phone still laying in bed and noticed I had a text from Kyle.

Kyle ❤️ : get up sleepy head.
Me : I'm up now
Kyle ❤️ : when are you coming over?
Me : later so we can have sex 😉
Kyle ❤️ : ummm no , still on punishment 😂💯
Me : how are you holding out so long?
Kyle ❤️ : I just can 😊
Me : mhhhmmmh okay I got to get dressed.
Kyle ❤️ : love you.
Me: love you too.

    It's been two weeks and me and Kyle have been good except like when I go to school he checks up on me to make sure I am no where with Mason. And sometimes I do be near him but I just don't will him so he won't overreact.

    Me and Kyle together at the family reunion told Jazzy about everything, she was upset at first but got way over it and forgave me. Not that I was looking for her forgiveness but I acted like it mattered anyway.

     I head to my closet to pick out something comfy to wear to this college app thing at school. I honestly don't know where I wanna go or if I wanna just join the military. I have no idea what I wanna major in and that is why I need to go to this college app thing and see what's all in store and what my options are.

   After a few minutes of looking I pick out a grey fitted t shirt dress and a long black cardigan and my black vans.

     After brushing my teeth and washing my face I lotion up my body because I took a shower last night and put on my clothes I fix them in the mirror and taking mirror selfie and posted it on snapchat , I was looking good.

I head down stares and just grab a water and a piece of toast my step dad had cooked and it was good. I grab my purse and keys off the counter and head outside and I was on my way to school.

......

I walk through the doors of my high school and see tables and banners everywhere of different colleges and the army and military.

I walk over to the table that had pamphlets and information on joining the marines, that was until someone walked up behind me and tapped my shoulder.
I turn around to see who it was guessing that it was Jazzy even though she told me she wasn't coming, but instead it was someone I did not want to talk to at all.

"Wassup." Mason said with a smirk on his face.

I kindly ignored him and walked right past his ass things have just gotten good with me and Kyle and I didn't wanna mess it up.
"So you just gonna ignore me?"

"Yes Mason that's the whole concept of me walking away."

He chuckled, "well you look good today."

I turn around to face him, "why are you doing this?"

"Doing what complimenting you."