Chapter 32

"Alright here is your traditional hot wings and a side order of fries, and for you sir a small barbecue boneless wings and some Mac and cheese." The waitress said sitting down our food on the table.

   After we left the hospital we went straight to Buffalo Wild Wings. "Alright do you guys need anything else?"

"Umm no not right now thank you though."

"Alright well enjoy." She said as she walked away.

"Yours look good baby." He said reaching over and grabbing one of my fries.

"Thank you."

"So how do you feel about everything." He said biting one of his chickens.

"I guess I'm okay, it's just a lot."

"Yeah, then we gotta tell our parents. I think my moms is gonna be happy until she finds out that the baby could be Mason's."

Telling my parents and Kyle's momma was gonna be harder than ever like it adds more stress to the situation and stress is the last thing I want.

"Yeah, my dad is flying out for Christmas next weekend with his new pregnant wife and now I have to tell him his only daughter is pregnant." I said stuffing my mouth with food.

"It's gonna be all good I got you."

"Thank you baby."

"You welcome, I know sooner or later I'm gonna have to except the fact that Mason could be the dad." He said rolling his eyes. "What do you think he's feeling right now though, you think he's ready to possibly be a dad babe?"

"I think he is, mainly because his parents are never around they either out doing business or some other shit."

He shook his head like he understood, "what about me you think I'm ready?" He said cheesing hard.

"You tell me?"

"I'm ready for anything with you." He said locking my fingers with his.

"Aww, you're so sweet."

"I love you."

"I love you too."

"Turn right here baby." I said pointing out at the windshield. After we left Buffalo Wild Wings we where now headed to the nail shop so I could get my nails done because I was in need of it.

    He pulled in to the driveway and put the car in park, "alright I will see you in a bit." I said leaning in to kiss him but he stopped me.

"I'm coming in with you."

"You. Coming inside?"

"Yeah, why I can't come in?"

"I didn't say you couldn't come in, I just didn't think you wanted to."

"Well I do." He said opening his door and getting out.

"Alrighty then." I said stepping out and shutting my door.

"Hello beautiful!" Rosa my favorite person in the world when it comes to my nails. She spotted me as I walked in.

"Hey Rosa." I said giving her a big hug.

"How long it's been, I thought I had to give up you VIP section." She said nudging my shoulder a little.

"I'm sorry, I've just been to busy to come."

She picked up my hand examining it thoroughly, "well come you need it." She said as she led me to a table.

"Okay you sit, and I'll be back." I nodded my head in agreement.