Chapter 11

"I'm outside , come out."
"Alright."
I stepped out of my car so he could see where I was. I saw someone come out of the big door on the big house. When he saw me he smiled. It was Mason, he had on a white tee with some black ripped skinny jeans and a black pair of Yeezy's on , with a gold chain hanging from his neck. He was so fine.
He looked down and started to rub his hair down even though it wasn't sticking up. I could tell he was nervous.
"Wassup?" He said sticking his hand out to give me a handshake like I was one of his lil buddies.
"Mmmmmm." I said while shaking his hand.
"What's that for?" He asked.
"What you talkin' bout?"
"You said 'Mmmmmm'."
"Don't worry about it. You like my car?" I asked displaying it with my hands like one of them spokes girls from tv.
He put his hand on his chin. "Yeah , you look goo- , i mean it looks good." He said smiling. When he smiles it makes me wanna smile. Ugh why he gotta do that. "So stupid." I said laughing.
"So this a birthday gift?"
"Yeah , from my dad." I said.
"So I thought you were coming to pick me up not us stand around outside all day?"
"Okay , here." I threw him the keys.
"Seriously?"
"Yeah I'm just returning the favor."
He smiled then hopped in on the drivers side. I got in and put my seatbelt on.
"Where we going?" He asked while starting the car.
"Anywhere."
He took off.
     I did not know where he was headed , we've been driving for almost 30 minutes. I already asked him five times where we going but he wouldn't tell me. He could tell I was thinking. "Don't worry I'm not finna kill you."
We laughed.
A few minutes later we finally pulled up. He turned the engine off and we both stepped out of the car. "We drove for almost an hour , for pizza?" I asked.
"This is not just any pizza shop girl."
Then what is it?" I asked as we walked to the door.
He opened the door, "you'll see."
"Welcome to Papa's Pizza." The lady at the counter said , I looked around as Mason was talking to the waitress. It was a nice pizza shop. It had the picnic table cloths on the table and decorative lights are hanging all over the place , you could feel that Italian vibe. "Mason, son how are you?!" A man with dough all over his apron and a chef hat on said. I looked at him and then Mason , they slick looked alike, so I'm guessing they were related. "Hey pop." Mason said as the man grabbed him in a bear hug. "How are you doing?you need to come and see me more often."
"I will , I just been busy with school, trying make these grades good before I graduate."
"That is good." He said as he looked at me. "And who is this beautiful young lady here." He asked, as I smiled.
"This my friend KiYah."
"Hey." I said while shaking his hand. "You can call me Kay though."
He bent down to whisper in my ear , "what are you doing, with this one , huh." We both laughed.
We both turned to look at Mason's puzzled face. "Well KiYah you can call me , Mr.Ben or just plain ol' Ben." I nodded my head in agreement.
"Okay so you guys coming to eat or just to love on me?" We all laughed.
"We came to eat pops."
"Alright." He grabbed some menus and led us to a table in the back. This had to be the best table in the house it had the candles on the table, with the fancy napkins and nice silverware and the dimmed lights. "Enjoy." Ben said as we sat down to eat.
"You like?" Mason asked. I guess he noticed I was looking around.
"Yeah , it looks like the best table in the house."
"It is." We laughed.
"Did you know you look just like Mr.Ben?" I said
"What? Really?"
I shook my head.
He laughed. "Maybe because he's my grandfather."
"That's where you get your good looks from."
"Mhhhmmm , I got a question for you." He said
"What?"
"Is this our second date?"
"I don't know you brought me here , so you tell me?" I said while putting my chin in my hand.
"Okay, we'll see how good it goes then I'll let you know."
"Mmmhm Okay."
"Mmmm." He bit his lip not knowing what it does to me. Only if he knew.

** wanted you guys to know somethings about ME
My name is Rebecca Davis
I'm a senior now
I'm 17
I love writing and reading , I can sing and I love makeup
And I hope everyone enjoys my book
Comment 'Hey' so I can chat with you guys 😊