Chapter 26

"What about this?" I asked Jazzy putting a sweater dress up to my body to see how it looks.

We were out of school and now we were getting ready for this party , I was a little excited but at the same time I wanted to be spending this time love making with Kyle but I guess spending these few hours with my best friend is not gonna hurt.

"Umm no it's gonna be too hot for that , you gonna be twerking and stuff."

"On who?" I said letting her know I was thinking the opposite.

"It won't hurt Kyle if you twerk on a guy here or there as long as you don't let it get to far, besides he probably doing the same." She mumbled looking through my closet for me something to wear.

"Don't say that." I said hanging the dress back up.

"I'm just kidding girl, Kyle is very faithful to you." I smiled even though I knew she was just trying to get me to go to this party but I honestly didn't care as long as she wipes out that Kyle cheating thing out of my head.

"Now come on let's get ready , imma go take a shower and you go look for something cute." She said walking towards the bathroom as I head back to my closet.

Fifteen minutes later I finally found me a black romper and added my blue jean jacket on top just in case it got chilly with my white superstar Adidas with the black stripes.

I sat on the bed and scrolled through Facebook waiting on Jazzy to get out but I got bored and decided to text my baby.

Me : Hurry Here, I Can't Wait Any Longer.☺️
He text back a few minutes later
Kyle : I can't wait either, I'm going above the speed limit lol.
Me : Lol I Love You
Kyle : I love you too.

I look at the time and it is now 7:30 and the party starts at 8:30, and I hate being late. I go to the bathroom down stairs and see my mom and step dad  on the couch giggling and flirting they were cute but I just wanted to mess with them a little bit.
"Ew get a room guys." I said as they turned around to look at me.

"Okay we are gonna go in yours." My step dad said as he got up from the couch and grabbed my mothers hand.

"No please don't." I said begging.

"You still going to that party tonight?"My momma said as she stopped in the kitchen checking on her food in the oven.

"Yes ma'am." She said heading up the stairs after my step dad.

"Okay be safe, love you."

"Love you too." I said as I went into the bathroom and hopped in the shower.

I get out the shower and put on some lotion I got from Victoria Secrets then put on my under clothes and start flat ironing my hair before I put on my clothes so no hair can get on my clothes.
"Kay, hurry we gone be late!" I heard Jazzy beat on the door.

"Girl shut up, you were the one taking so long." I said laughing

"Well give me some lotion."

"It's on my dresser in my room."
I heard her walking back up the stairs not responding back.

After fixing my hair the way I liked , I put on my romper, and made sure it was sitting right, then I went upstairs and put on my shoes and sat on the bed to lace them up.