Chapter 30

The next day.....

  I get out of bed early, because I know that morning sickness is on its way and I didn't want Kyle too see or wake up mainly because I haven't told him. And because I have a lot to think about like how I'm gonna tell him the baby could be either his or Mason's. I honestly just want it to be his so that me and Mason's could be done forever. Me and Kyle trying to mend a relationship and him finding out that I'm pregnant and it could be Mason's might just ruin everything.

After nauseating all in the toilet I decide that I was gonna tell Mason first just to get it over with so he could deny it and be like that's impossible 'I wrapped it up.' And I can be done with him forever and whatever is after that.

    The phone ringed for a bit but he didn't answer, but instantly he texted me.
Mason 😐 : in church can't talk right now what's up.
Me : we need to talk ASAP.
Mason 😐 : okay it's finna be over in a bit meet me outside MB baptist church cool?
Me : Yeah , I'll be there.

It showed he read my message but didn't text back. I walk out the bathroom heading to the bedroom to wake Kyle up.
I climbed on top of him straddling his hips, "Baby?" I said kissing all over his face.

"Mmhhh?" He said with his eyes still closed.

"I'm about to head home land get some clothes and take a shower then I'll be back, okay." I said admiring his lips with my thumb, they were so sexy.

"Okay, I love you." He said leaning up to kiss me.

"I love you too." I said kissing him over and over then getting up to put my shoes on.

I looked back at him and he was turned over knocked out.
   I walk out the room into the kitchen and put the alarm code in and walk out.

....

After making it home I take a shower and put on a pink spaghetti strap bodycon dress that stopped above my knees and threw on my black UGG boots and a blue jean jacket.

I walk back outside and get in my car and text Mason to tell him I was on my way.

....

Making it to the church I stand outside leaning against my car, I honestly wanted them to hurry up because I was starving, mainly because I didn't eat breakfast this morning.

   Just as I was about to leave and go get something to eat people start to come out and have conversation in front of the church. I stand on my tippy toes trying to look out for Mason but honestly you couldn't miss him he was the tallest person ever.

   After a few minutes I spot him coming out with some other guys. They were all dressed up in the church shirts and and shoes, they looked good.
  After him talking to a group of men he finally walk over and with a smile on his face.
"Wassup." He said reaching for a hug and I gave him one.

"Nothing , I didn't know you went to church." I said as we released our hug

"Yeah , I go from time to time."

I nodded my head.

"You wanted to talk?" He asked.

"Yeah , but I'm hungry too."

"Okay they got food in the back some chicken and macaroni and stuff."

"Okay, that's cool."

He lead they way to the back of the church where there was a full kitchen and everybody was eating.
  We get in line and it was like a buffet. They had chicken, hot wings, spaghetti, macaroni, sweet potatoes, greens, you could make you a burger If you wanted, they had everything you could think of.
   But I just get a few hot wings, some macaroni, and sweet potatoes, and some blue cheese for my chicken and a sweet tea to drink.
I look at Mason's plate and it was stacked with everything that was up there.
"Wow." I said laughing.