Chapter 35

"Im Backkkkkk!!" I Said As I Walked back into my Momma ha house looking around for Kyle .
But the first person My Eyes land on Are my mother And hers on me . Dang it !

"Hey There come on in . You haven't had a decent conversation with me since you came this morning , what's going on?" She Said as she continued to stir the pot of macaroni .

"Nothing , I Said As I leaned on the counter."

"I Missed you , when You Coming Back Home?" She Said as she Test tasted the food.

"Soon , Momma . I'm just enjoying Kyle and my Christmas break right now That's All ."

"Okay , you talked to your brother?"

"No , I really haven't talked to anybody."

"Your dad?"

"Nope."

"Jesus Ki'Yah What's going on Girl?" She Said chuckling

"Nothing." A Lie ! I Wanted To Tell Her I just didn't know how to tell her . "Motherrrrrr , I'm good." I said resting my hand on her shoulder shaking Her A little Making her laugh .

"You Know I love you right , through anything?"

"Yes Ma'am ." I Said now Picking at my nails .

"Look at me ." She Said grabbing my chin in her hand carefully not to get any food on my chin , "As long as you know honey."

I searched her eyes as the tears began to roll down my face , "Momma?" I said as she grabbed me in a hug . And the water works began to run .

"Shhhh ... Its okay. " she said patting my back comforting me . "I'm here for you baby girl." She Said as her voice cracked up From crying.

"Thank Youu , So Much mommy." I said hugging her even tighter .

"You Wanna Talk About It?" She Said releasing the Hug to look me in my face.

I nodded my head as she wiped my tears . "Okay , lets go to your "old" room." She Said As we both chuckled and Wiped our tears .

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Its been almost two hours since me and my mom started talking . I'm sooo happy I got it off my chest now . I feel so much better .

"I Love You Momma."

"I love you too sweetie. Don't be afraid to talk to me . Besides I know everything before you even tell me ." She said laughing

"How Did You Know ?" I asked

"Honey you can't hide that ... how far along are you?"

"Just seven weeks."

"Omg , you are Sooo big." She Said setting her hand on my belly .

"Yeahhhh."

"When can you find out who the father is ?" She asked Looking disturbed

"I don't know , we can get one when we find out the sex Or we can wait until after I have the baby."

"What Do You Wanna Do?"

"I don't know , I kinda wanna wait. And I kinda dont."

"I understand ... but who do you really wanna be with , don't keep dragging them both along and then you can't get yourself out of this mess."

"I know , it's just sooo hard . I love them both . They both are the combination of the perfect man I Just Don't Know who I want ."

"Choose wisely , Okay?"

"I am."

"BABY!!" I Heard my step daddy yell down the hallway.

"Oh Lord , YESSSS Baby We In Here ."

"Oh I'm sorry , I interrupt something he said walking in the room towards me .

"No , we're done." She said .

"Hey Babygirl ." He Said leaning down to give me a hug.

"Heyyy." I said planting a kiss on his cheek .

"Okay , now that y'all are done , we Hungry as Hell down there." He Said rubbing his stomach.

"Me Too." I️ said chuckling .

"All this pressure on me ." She Said Getting Up Off The Bed and Heading towards the kitchen . "Come On Here!" She Called To My Step Daddy And I followed behind  

Soorrryyyy for the wait Ik it's kinda short but love ya ❤️