ROOMMATES: Extra Chapter!

Surprise Chapter!

I know all of you either hated me or were devastated by the ending, so here's some fluff to make up for that.

  Love forever,

   Aluna <3

    Aphmau
    The Wedding

  "Well? How do I look?"  I spun around to face my mum, Katelyn, Cadenza, Nicole, Lucinda, Kawaii~Chan and Zoey.

  My mum instantly started sobbing, and Katelyn and Zoey had tears in their eyes.

  "You look amazing, sis." Zoey smiled, covering her mouth.

  "Wow!" Cadenza exclaimed. "Aphmau, the dress I made you fits like a glove! You look terrific!"

   "Ooh! Aphmau~Senpai looks so Kawaii!" Kawaii~Chan cried out.

  "Wow. Honey, you look hot." Lucinda winked.

  "Amazing." Nicole noted, wiping a stray tear.

  "You look beautiful." Katelyn laughed, trying not to cry.

  "WAAAAH!" My mum wailed.

   We all broke out in laughter as my mum couldn't control herself.

  "No, serious. You look amazing. He's going to love it." Zoey smiled.

  "Thanks, girls." I smiled. "I've never been this nervous in my entire life."

  "He loves you." Katelyn grabbed my shaking hands. "Nothing is going to go wrong, okay? I'll make sure this is perfect."

   "Okay." I nodded. "One last group hug?"

  The girls cheered, everyone running in and arms flying all around.

  My mum was still sobbing when we let go.

  "Mum?" I asked. "Come here."

  She looked up, walking over to me and wrapping her arms around me. "I'm sorry Mija. It's just that you've grown up so fast. You're 27 now."

  "I know," I smiled.

   "And you're getting married. You're in love. And soon, you're going to have kids!" She whispered.

  I laughed. "I love you, Mum."

   "I love you too, Mija. Now go get married. Two minutes until you walk down the isle."

I swallowed, letting go. She smiled to me before her and all my bridesmaids scurried away.

  Katelyn, my maid of honor, blew me one last kiss before hurrying out.

  I breathed in, then out, looking at myself in the mirror.

  I had a long, white dress on, and my hair was in a braided up-do. I had purple flowers in my hand, and one in my hair.

  I can do this. He loves me, and I love him.

  I smiled to myself before walking over to the doors where I would enter the wedding.