Chapter 5 - Disturbed

Kyle started to choke, Amanda gasped in fear.

"Amanda... what... are... you... doing" Kyle choked out.

Amanda looked at her hands and noticed they were around Kyle's neck, she gasped and removed her hands from his neck. Kyle started to cough.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?!" Kyle yelled.

Amanda was left speechless, did the clown choke Kyle and make it look like Amanda was doing it, Amanda defiantly knew now that Kyle wouldn't believe that there has been a clown stalking and harassing her. Kyle shook his head and walked back to the house. Amanda sat under the tree for an hour giving Kyle some time to calm down. After the hour passed she walked back to the house. She walked in the door, Kyle looked up and looked away quickly. Amanda sighed and didn't say anything she grabbed her laptop, walked into the bedroom and slammed the door. She opened up the laptop and typed in google search: "Local Churches" A suggestion came up of a church that was 20 minutes away. She called up the number. It rang a couple of times and someone answered straight away.

"Hello, welcome to Windmore Church, Sandra speaking"

"Hello, is there a priest present?"
"There is, hold on for just a moment I'll get him for you"

Amanda was desperate for help, she knew she was in danger and so was Kyle.

"Hello this is Father Gordon, who am I speaking with?"

"Hello Father this is Amanda"

"Hello my Child, how can I help you"

"I need to see you in person are you available at 3 o'clock?"

"Yes I am"

"OK I'll see you then"

Amanda hung up the phone.

The priest looked down at the phone, he was worried and Sandra noticed.

"Is everything alright" said Sandra.

"That women, I could sense her fear"

The Priest looked Sandra into the eyes, He walked past her and over to the doors, he closed them and locked them.

Amanda walked into the bathroom, closed the door behind her and locked it. She took off her clothes and walked into the shower, she turned on the water, sat on the floor and rested her head on the wall. The water started getting hotter, the glass started to fog up. The door opened.

"Kyle I need..."
Amanda suddenly realized she locked the door and it couldn't be Kyle. She stood up, the door slammed shut, she gasped, there was no one there. A hand print formed on the glass, but there was no hand behind it, it moved across the glass. Amanda put her hands over her mouth and pushed herself back against the wall. The hand print continued to move across the glass until it reached the end of the other side, then it moved up towards the roof, it reached the top and disappeared. Amanda slowly looked up and at the top of the shower was the clown looking down at her.

"NO!" she screamed.

She walked over to the sliding down, but it wouldn't slide open. The hand print returned and it moved towards where Amanda was, she was up against the glass. More hand prints formed and moved in the same direction. She closed her eyes and screamed. The sliding door quickly slid open and Amanda fell out of the shower. BANG! BANG!
"AMANDA, ARE YOU OK, OPEN UP THE DOOR!" screamed Kyle.

Amanda quickly stood up, grabbed a towel, wrapped it around herself, unlocked the door and opened it.

"Sorry, I feel out the shower and it hurt like crazy"

Amanda quickly walked pass Kyle without letting him speak. She walked into the room, quickly got dressed, walked out of the room and walked out the front door. She got into the car and drove off to the church. Once she got to the church she quickly ran out of the car and went to open the doors. She banged on them until the priest came to open them. He smiled at her but it quickly faded.

"What's wrong father?"

"Something followed you here..."

"Is... it... a... clown" she stuttered

"No, a much more horrifying figure"